Sak's Exclusive Mac Face Palette

piika

Actually, I just checked the Color Stories and the palette at The Bay is indeed different from the one at Saks. Sorry! And to be honest I didn't think it looked all that special.

chiaroscuro

If I remember correctly, the Olive "Indulgences" x7 is a Nordstrom AND The Bay exclusive, while the Teal "Luxuries" x7 is a Saks exclusive.

I checked two Saks stores, in the DC area, and they both told me that none but the NYC flagship store carries MAC and that I wouldn't be able to get the palette from anywhere but there. It's not even on the Saks website, either, so I'm really curious. I wonder if they just don't know better, or if that's in fact true. The Saks near my parents' house in CT carried MAC last I checked, but they said they were probably going to stop carrying it soon.

pale blue

When I talked to Saks on the 800 number (trying to buy the traincase), they told me they only sell MAC in the bigger stores like in NYC and Beverly Hills. I don't know if that's true or not since I don't shop there that often, but they will ship for free if you call the NYC store at least.

sigwing

I wonder why Saks even bothers to have an exclusive face palette if they don't carry MAC in all their stores and they don't have anything online.

ambriel

I emailed Saks online and they definitely won't ship out of the US, so if a NYC girl can do a CP for me, I'd greatly appreciate it. If you can help me out, please message me. TIA!
smiles.gif

haha_noodlez

I don't know if this is much help but I had to the ball the Saks in Beverly Hills to order my Trot On TLC awhile back. The only bad thing they charged me $15 to ship it to me in OKC, the ma there was very sweet and helpful though. Anywoo, if you guys really wanted this palette or any Saks exclusive I'd call the Beverly Hills one first. Not too much of a help but just little fyi.

Gloriamgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by haha_noodlez
I don't know if this is much help but I had to the ball the Saks in Beverly Hills to order my Trot On TLC awhile back. The only bad thing they charged me $15 to ship it to me in OKC, the ma there was very sweet and helpful though. Anywoo, if you guys really wanted this palette or any Saks exclusive I'd call the Beverly Hills one first. Not too much of a help but just little fyi.

They charged you 15 extra or total? Because I've ordered things from there and the NYC one and the shipping is definitely free. AND I don't think that they charge sales tax at the NYC one either...

Gloriamgo

Oh, and just as a side note, I would be happy to CP either the Nordie's face palette or the SAKs one to anyone in Canada or elsewhere, I would just have to ask for the money upfront (I'm kinda broke at the moment) plus shipping. Just pm me!

ambriel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloriamgo
Oh, and just as a side note, I would be happy to CP either the Nordie's face palette or the SAKs one to anyone in Canada or elsewhere, I would just have to ask for the money upfront (I'm kinda broke at the moment) plus shipping. Just pm me!

PMed ya!
smiles.gif

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by cerisier
When I talked to Saks on the 800 number (trying to buy the traincase), they told me they only sell MAC in the bigger stores like in NYC and Beverly Hills. I don't know if that's true or not since I don't shop there that often, but they will ship for free if you call the NYC store at least.

not so.. quite a few other saks stores carry mac, not only the major stores. i just came back from birmingham, alabama and the saks there (at the summit) has mac and the exclusive palette.. in miami, saks in bal harbour also carries mac..

fabbyabby

There is MAC is quite a few Saks. Not just the larger stores. Shipping is absolutely free anywhere in the US. Ask for the manager if they are charging a shipping fee. We send stuff all across the country.