San Francisco CCO Update *CLOSED*

B7uemo0n

Ok ladies I hit Napas CCO up! Although I didn't buy anything because they didn't have what I was looking for some of you may have a ball in there. They had eyeshadows from heavenly creatures, viva gaga lipsticks and gift sets, a lot of surf baby/ shop cook and hey sailor polishes. They had the gift sets from Nordstrom and some of the old Christmas sets. Bronzers from surf baby and hey sailor. Lipsticks and glosses were hey sailor, viva cyndi. Lip balm things from hey sailor also. A lot of skin care and the oils from hey sailor. Shop cook eyeshadow quads also! I was looking more for MSF's which they had none of. I'm sure you all would love it.

MaitaiFluff

^^^ Aww. I wish I still lived back home. I have tomorrow off and a trip up to Napa sounds like the perfect way to spend the day.

Baby1black

Ok ladies I hit Napas CCO up! Although I didn't buy anything because they didn't have what I was looking for some of you may have a ball in there. They had eyeshadows from heavenly creatures, viva gaga lipsticks and gift sets, a lot of surf baby/ shop cook and hey sailor polishes. They had the gift sets from Nordstrom and some of the old Christmas sets. Bronzers from surf baby and hey sailor. Lipsticks and glosses were hey sailor, viva cyndi. Lip balm things from hey sailor also. A lot of skin care and the oils from hey sailor. Shop cook eyeshadow quads also! I was looking more for MSF's which they had none of. I'm sure you all would love it.
Did u get a chance to look at the brushes. I and a few specktras are looking for the 165 brush?

Yazmin

Your CCO had Pressed Ambers. What else did they have?
A few quads (Interior Life, Parlor Smoke, Angel Flame), some of the Dynamic Duos, Redhead MSF, Posh Paradise fluidlines (Half-Wild, Hyperviolet, Pure Creation), Daylight and Rare Find MES. They just got Casual Colour (no Weekend Getaway, though), Hey, Sailor (Launch Away, eye shadows except Barefoot, no lippies). A variety of lipsticks, kissable lip colors, mattenes, etc. If you're looking for something in particular, let me know. I may remember having seen it.

janineios

I'm going to try and check out the CCO in Napa. Last time I went they had a lot of Surf Baby and Wonder Woman. They also had stuff from the quite cute collection.
If you ever go to that one again I would love if you let me know before hand! Maybe we can swap :)

mrsdee

If anyone sees the mac pro sculpting creams in shade accentuate (fall 2012) please let me know. I live locally so i can go to most bay area cco's. thank u so much ladies :)

pandav

I am coming back from this CCO just now and learned its soon going to be closing
omg.gif
. I started a new job near to the CCO, go there for first time since joining and hear this horrible news. I am so sad, they said it might close by May end. This CCO is so much better than any other in the bay area. I guess their odd hours (Mon-Fri from 9-5) makes it difficult to get lot of customers.

They had so much stuff today, many mineralize eye shadaows, others too, many blushes including azlea blossom, pink tea. They also had the prolongwear bronzer in Nude on Board, the one thats going to relaunch in Temperature Rising collection.

singrsling

Yes, it's true. I just went yesterday and the manager confirmed that they are closing! Waaah! They said they didn't have enough business, and I told them it was because they restricted people from going, and also their location, hidden in the back on the second level. Not their fault, just so SAD for us MU junkies! So if you are close by, get what you want before they close!