Scandalous Cosmetics?

-KT-

Quote:
Originally Posted by COBI
For a start-up, a kiosk is the more economical way to get mall space than a full storefront. I don't know if that reason they switched or not, but I would find it hard to believe that money/cost wasn't a factor. Of course, you don't want to market "we could barely pay the rent, so we got a kiosk", so you'd spin into "your choice" to move out into the mall.

Yeah, theres no freaking way, everyone I know avoids Kiosks like the plague. Pushy sales people and no room to comfortably look at the makeup without someone breathing down your neck.Thats why I avoid the Urban Decay counter at Valley Fair "no I don't want you to attack me with a makeover."

ladylynn

i spent 14 bucks for nothing and plus drove 1hr and about 15min. to go get this crap!!!! i used it for about 1 wk with diffrent brand of shadows mac, etc and all it did was crease crease crease!!!!!!!!!! WTF it does not WORK!!!!! i packed it on blend it on with my brushes fingers and nothing made a diff for my eyelids!!!!
angry.gif
not only did i buy the base i also bought 5 shadows ill give my opinion on that later when i try them Quote:
Originally Posted by milamonster
im dissappointed because i received this in the mail today. i read the review BEFORE people statrted talking about the creasing.
so...now what to do? i dont want it to go to waste lol. (this will be the last thing i buy from them)
did it work for you guys when u used udpp first?

ladylynn

oh and no it still did not work when i used the udpp first!!! im going backto UDPP and i also just got too face shadow insurance!!!! let me share the response i got from miss scandalous her self when i wrote to her " Quote:
Originally Posted by ladylynn
i spent 14 bucks for nothing and plus drove 1hr and about 15min. to go get this crap!!!! i used it for about 1 wk with diffrent brand of shadows mac, etc and all it did crease crease crease!!!!!!!!!! WTF it does not WORK!!!!! i packed it on blend it on with my brushes fingers and nothing made a diff for my eyelids!!!!
angry.gif
not only did i buy the base i also bought 5 shadows ill give my opinion on that later when i try them

ladylynn

this is her respond to an email i sent her in regards to her shadow base " Quote:
oh and no it still did not work when i used the udpp first!!! im going backto UDPP and i also just got too face shadow insurance!!!! let me share the response i got from miss scandalous her self when i wrote hey, i just got your message that sucks so bad! i never have a problem with the shadow base, i do about 15 makeovers a week, on clients with all different skin types and never once had a problem. i would hate for you to have to be dis-satisfied with this product. i recommend putting a small amount and patting your shadow on. if it still happens, the you could probably put ur udpp underneath this base so you wont have the creasing and sill have the magnet power so your shadow can come out vibrant. let me know what you think.

-priscilla".to her "

ladylynn

hey, i just got your message that sucks so bad! i never have a problem with the shadow base, i do about 15 makeovers a week, on clients with all different skin types and never once had a problem. i would hate for you to have to be dis-satisfied with this product. i recommend putting a small amount and patting your shadow on. if it still happens, the you could probably put ur udpp underneath this base so you wont have the creasing and sill have the magnet power so your shadow can come out vibrant. let me know what you think.

-priscilla.

HeavenLeiBlu

Quote:
hey, i just got your message that sucks so bad! i never have a problem with the shadow base, i do about 15 makeovers a week, on clients with all different skin types and never once had a problem. i would hate for you to have to be dis-satisfied with this product. i recommend putting a small amount and patting your shadow on. if it still happens, the you could probably put ur udpp underneath this base so you wont have the creasing and sill have the magnet power so your shadow can come out vibrant. let me know what you think.

-priscilla.

Man, fuck all that. Ain't nobody doing all that damn work to get what's supposed to be a primer to do it's job... GTFOOHWTBS.

MissResha

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
lmao seriously!
the creators obviusly didn't think that one through.
what's next?
Donkey Punch Cosmetics
ChokeABitch Makeup

this seriously made my damn day. i needed that laugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenLeiBlu
Man, fuck all that. Ain't nobody doing all that damn work to get what's supposed to be a primer to do it's job... GTFOOHWTBS.

and then there's this comment. too much comedy in here!

carandru

^^ ditto

th_roll1.gif

But, on a side note, I have some bitch-slap cosmetics products and they are pretty good. I can't say I like the name, but I never really let that bother me. It seems like most of the companies that sells these "triple pigmented" e/s have jacked up names. Really, why would you name your makeup line Medusa? Last time I checked, she was a hideous lady w/ snakes for hair. Not the idea I would want to pop into my head for makeup, but whateves, the line still sells just fine.
Bitch-slap is the cheapest of these "paint" lines if you are looking for these products. That was the only determining factor for me. Well, that and shipping is a dollar per item. I'll probably purchase a few more items b/c I still want all of those paint wheels, lol.

lipshock

Damnit.

I really just want to order those Paint Wheels directly from Lady Burd myself and cut out the B.S. and middle man.

reesesilverstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipshock
Damnit.

I really just want to order those Paint Wheels directly from Lady Burd myself and cut out the B.S. and middle man.

My sentiments exactly...

amym_79

I ordered the base on e-bay after seeing her review on You tube . I have been trying to get it to work for about a month using different methods , and it creases every time ! Don't buy , it is a waste of money if you want your eyeshadow to last !

reesesilverstar

^^^ Oh please, so what if you made a comparison video and linked to the manufacturer's website? It does give them some visibility and could possible attract new clients to them if these 3 companies used their facilities to create new products...

I agree that it's bs - that letter that was sent to you... I read it and couldn't believe that a real company would release it as such... Horribly constructed... You're perfectly right to leave your channel as it is.

carandru

^^ lol, I got that friend invite yesterday too! I was like really... I too can have my own line?

carandru

^^ Well normally I would say no...and I would probably also advise against it since you don't really have a formal system for complaints should something go wrong.

But, this chick definitely is "selling" through myspace. She said send her a messge w/ the products you want......
nope.gif
. She'll bill you through paypal though so maybe you can use them to get a refund if something is shady.

I'm cracking up b/c in the makeup groups on myspace, someone is blasting that chick for selling the paint wheels as well...calling them imitation Bitch-slap, saying bitch-slap sold it first and that their paintwheel is better. Lol, like its not the same product.

Latest posts