Scandalous Cosmetics?

CellyCell

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreamPuffer

FYI: I'm so tired of people stating how UDPP is not all that great when it comes to making color pops, blah blah blah. Hello? It's a beige base that blend with your skin. Use some common sense. Colored base such as white, red, black, etc.... is obviously going to make the color pop more. Also, the main function of UDPP is to smooth out your eyelid surface for better and longer application. Which it does.

DIT-to the motha effin'-TO
Dude, that's my biggest peeve on MU boards...
People saying UDPP doesn't make the colors pop. I'm like, it has no color - it's pretty transparent - how can a transparent primer help make colors pop?

Anyways. Haha.

astronaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by CellyCell
DIT-to the motha effin'-TO
Dude, that's my biggest peeve on MU boards...
People saying UDPP doesn't make the colors pop. I'm like, it has no color - it's pretty transparent - how can a transparent primer help make colors pop?

Anyways. Haha.

Well, even though it's transparent, I still find that it makes colours pop. I would never wear eyeshadow without TFSI, but UDPP comes second.

red

I don't know about you guys, I'll stick to MacPro's CCB in White, very little fall out, high vibrancy of colour. Sometimes the tried and true works best, and we can take that to the bank
greengrin.gif

And we know Mac ... these guys .. oh well, they come and go, but Mac's still here ... maybe there's a reason :0)

CellyCell

Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut
Well, even though it's transparent, I still find that it makes colours pop. I would never wear eyeshadow without TFSI, but UDPP comes second.

Of course. It's one of few primers I wear and love - but compared to any white base, it doesn't make the colors be more vibrant like so.

babygirlmide

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtrimier
When I first heard the name I first thought of Funkdoobiest and that this was definitely some CA brand. I never thought it was a high end brand, and especially not after their ad tactics.

haha
what there doing is very scandalous

pheonix phire

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzEmo
On WETPAINTmakeupartist on youtube (subscribe, their amazing!), Lyllie says that the eyeshadows are exactly the same as medusas.

i dont ever recall lyllie saying that..do you remeber which video it was?

since my brithday is coming up in march..and i wont have to spend my own money
yahoo.gif
i am gonna ask my bf to get the scandouls shadows..and my sister to get the 12 medusa shadows.and report back to you guys in detail about my findings..i cant do vids anymore but i will use pix and words. i'll see if its
thmbup.gif
or
thmbdn.gif

red

let's not forget out roots ladies. Just to prove a point, I did this, it's not serious, not even well blended. I used Mac Pro's CCB in White, and Mac pigments Light Blue & Royal Blue and the white matte. I applied some of the Royal Blue over the Penultimate
th_worship.gif

anyhow
mac_addict.gif

461609689_numsL-M-1.jpg

MzEmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by pheonix phire
i dont ever recall lyllie saying that..do you remeber which video it was?

since my brithday is coming up in march..and i wont have to spend my own money
yahoo.gif
i am gonna ask my bf to get the scandouls shadows..and my sister to get the 12 medusa shadows.and report back to you guys in detail about my findings..i cant do vids anymore but i will use pix and words. i'll see if its
thmbup.gif
or
thmbdn.gif

She said it in her FAQS wet paint video. I think it was part 2 of the 3 she has.

Well i just recieved the 12 shadows from medusa and made swatches. There not what i really expected. they are too glittery. The chunks of glitter are really big and all the shadows have this silver and goldish glitter in them. The only color i think is worth getting is the electric pink one. Ill be posting up pics later.

pheonix phire

just a tiny udate about SC..

*side note* i thought she was very nice about getting bacl to me..and it was only in a matter of hours..didnt take her long at all..which gave her mad pointers in my book cuz it seems like she actually cared about wht i as a postental customer had to say.**

anyway just thought i would pass it along. i love her vids..amd she seems nice in them..i am reserving my opion comepletly until i see how the customer service is..i cant really say one thing or another about her as a person since i dont know her personally..so i will keep my judgemnts based soley on the product once i place my order..

about scandalous cosmetics prouduct line...

hi Priscilla..i think its great that you're introducing your line to us youtubers..but if i can make a suggestion..i know your a new company just starting out..and that right now people can only call the line to place an order..i am fine with that..but i think you should really do a video showing the shadows and paints..if you have a lot of them do a series of videos..tell us the name of them, give us a shadow description, tell us how much the shadow weighs, tell us about potential allergic reactions ( like red dye), tell us the price, the cost of shipping,
for example of your company makes 200 shadows right now..you can maybe do 10shadows per video and do a 20 video series. the point is..you keep raving about how great these shadows are but you dont really seem to be marketing them well. and i am speaking to you strictly from a consumers point of view..i personally would LOVE to try these shadows..i am always on the look out for affordable highly pigmented shadows..and if this is that line i wuld love to get the word out..but i can't suggest a a line that i have NO info about. so please for the 6TH TIME..can you do a video about all the shadows and thier prices so i can order some for my birthday.

and by the way..i did call the number you gave and requested info and i am expecting some answers in return..otherwise that's just bad business. and that can only harm the reputation of your company in the future

Re: about scandalous cosmetics prouduct line...

I understand your frustration, and I thank you for your interest in scandalous cosmetics. And for taking the time to write me this message. I too thought of the same idea a few weeks ago of putting a "series" of vids to show the products properly, but I have invested my time other wise, scandalous cosmetics has a NEW WEBSITE, ILOVESCANDALOUS.COM. this is very exciting for us. Everyone will be able to see all our products and order them shortly.

Thanks for your time once again and patience and to be honest I never expected this kind of national recognition, so I'm sorry it took a month of waiting for this site.

live.love.makeup.
-priscilla

pheonix phire

oh.gif
fftop:
but why dose it say i just arrived even though i been a memener fo rthe last 3 years? is it becasue i usually lurk and hardly post?

lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by pheonix phire
oh.gif
fftop:
but why dose it say i just arrived even though i been a memener fo rthe last 3 years? is it becasue i usually lurk and hardly post?

Short answer: yes.

thelove4tequila

Meh. I'd totally try out a couple of colors but I would avoid the glitter bombs like the plague. If they are all like that then no, I wouldn't bother.

stronqerx

Nvrmind...I'll stick to brands i am used to ....I was willing to try out this brand, but it's just too much shadiness going on. Had they have been humble and not be contentious towards other makeup companies, it would of been fine. But they are full of themselves, and their make up isn't one of a kind...forget it. I bet u MAC cosmetics doesn't even know about this company, too busy with other things lol.

MzEmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut
I don't think they look all that bad! Was that without a base?

It was with the scandalous aka tkb primer base. I mean i actually tried a look with some colors today and loved it. the glitter isnt as appalling as i thought because it buffs away after blending. But i'd say that the electric pink is a glittery dupe of MUFE 26 but way more brighter ..and stains less. I'll try to do a look and post pics..hopefully.

Latest posts