Scandalous Cosmetics?

chocolategoddes

Once the hatters see this video.... they'll... wait, wait, listen.
I bet once..haha...once these hatters see this video... they'll be a bunch of....

MAD HATTERS!

Oh snap!

Mizzdeebeauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafemmenoir
YouTube - Neo Pigments by Bitchslap Cosmetics

It gets better by the minute. You have to laugh at this, seriously...

There copy cats
nonono.gif
nonono.gif
nonono.gif
nonono.gif
nonono.gif
nonono.gif
nonono.gif
:non o:
nonono.gif
nonono.gif
nonono.gif
nonono.gif
nonono.gif
SHAME ON YOU BITCH SLAP
thmbdn.gif
thmbdn.gif
thmbdn.gif
thmbdn.gif
thmbdn.gif
thmbdn.gif
thmbdn.gif
thmbdn.gif
:y ahoo:
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
:do wn:
thmbdn.gif
thmbdn.gif
thmbdn.gif
thmbdn.gif

YouTube - Neo Pigments by Bitchslap Cosmetics

YouTube - LOOK # 22 -"BACCHUS" GOD OF WINE SCANDALOUS NEON EYESHADOW COLLECTION

Scandalous was first LOOK
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
:happydanc e:
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
:h appydance:
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
:hap pydance:
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif

mtrimier

I plan on starting my line this Friday...behind the Big H Food Mart. I'll be in the trench coat.

igotwhatyouneedwhenyouneedithowyouneeditwithglitta shawty!
tong.gif

NubianHoneii

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipshock
I am pretty sure that this new makeup line also is being produced by Lady Burd as well:

YouTube - Preview our new makeup line!

I swear those pictures I have seen on the Lady Burd site with some colour editing done to some of them.

did I just see a shadow named "Trisexual?"

so now we are quoting Trick Daddy in our make up?

"My girl is a trisexual, she'll try anything sexual"

Seriously, lady burd needs to just come out and run an operation like avon...

user79

You know, it's kind of sad that this whole line has gained such a bad rep due to the unprofessionalism of a few sellers. I actually think that some of the cosmetics don't look bad and I wouldn't mind trying them out. I think Jennisse Makeup is prob one of the more professional sources who hasn't gotten involved in the whole Youtube name calling dispute, and she in on Youtube as well and does tutorials with the products. I think that is much better and makes the seller more appealing than some of these other people who just waste their time bad mouthing each other.

I wouldn't actually mind trying some of the eyeshadows, some of them do look pretty pigmented, even if it is a private label - if the product is good, who cares?

laraVENGEANCE

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
You know, it's kind of sad that this whole line has gained such a bad rep due to the unprofessionalism of a few sellers. I actually think that some of the cosmetics don't look bad and I wouldn't mind trying them out. I think Jennisse Makeup is prob one of the more professional sources who hasn't gotten involved in the whole Youtube name calling dispute, and she in on Youtube as well and does tutorials with the products. I think that is much better and makes the seller more appealing than some of these other people who just waste their time bad mouthing each other.

I wouldn't actually mind trying some of the eyeshadows, some of them do look pretty pigmented, even if it is a private label - if the product is good, who cares?

i totally agree.. i really wanna try the bright indigo eyeshadow.

CellyCell

They're basically sales rep for Ladyburg.

That's kinda embarrassing, somewhat - all that negative attention some has received. Especially since they all sell the same stuff. I'm really over wanting to try any of their products. It lost it's appeal to me.

IDontKnowMomo

Sooo... I think one of us Specktra members should start a line selling these products, but NOT completely overpriced because I'd love to try some...
They look so pigmented but I'm not willing to pay ridiculous prices
ssad.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by COBI
For a start-up, a kiosk is the more economical way to get mall space than a full storefront. I don't know if that reason they switched or not, but I would find it hard to believe that money/cost wasn't a factor. Of course, you don't want to market "we could barely pay the rent, so we got a kiosk", so you'd spin into "your choice" to move out into the mall.

I am going to guess that controversial stunts like having "corpses" laying around with signs that beauty kills did not go over well with mall management. I know I wouldn't be impressed by that. Not because I'd be uncomfortable with the concept, but because I think it is an inappropriate venue for such a display. And from a management (as in the mall's) POV, unhappy/uncomfortable/unimpressed shoppers results in lower sales.

I agree that black clothing, in and of itself, is not necessarily indicative of copying MAC as it is not an uncommon practice. However, I would think if you were trying to separate yourself from MAC and their image, then you would maybe develop a signature color and/or style that wasn't all black. Something that said "Look at us! We *are* different."

first of all scandalous first opened in late 2007 with a "mall space" at the montebello town center. i guess i didn't get so noticed and it shut down. so its not that they didn't have the money to pay the rent, it just went unnotticed. later on they opened the kiosk and thats how scandalous attracted more people. second of all mua's look better and more professional in black clothing and most of the mua's at scandalous have been previous mua's of mac..so its not that scandalous mua's are trying to copy mac mua's most of them have worked for mac.

jmoore8018

I'm totally over all the private label brands. I did alot of research and realized that I can use my tax id to get my own "no name" cosmetics for dirt cheap! Those "triple pigmented" shadows are like $4 and the paint wheels are cheap too....Damn I feel bad cause I fell for the hype...Good thing I didn't shell over none of my hard earned coins.

astronaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmoore8018
I'm totally over all the private label brands. I did alot of research and realized that I can use my tax id to get my own "no name" cosmetics for dirt cheap! Those "triple pigmented" shadows are like $4 and the paint wheels are cheap too....Damn I feel bad cause I fell for the hype...Good thing I didn't shell over none of my hard earned coins.

haha yeah I got a catalog from them. The thing is though that you have to put in a $150 minimum order which is a lot since the wholesale prices are so cheap!

blackmetalmist

I was at the montebello town center the other day and their kiosk was soo dead. It was labor day weekend mind you, so there were tons of ppl at the mall but no one buying their stuff... I tried their eyeshadows and they are so chalky and they stain. Definitely not worth buying or even putting them anywhere near your face. So gross.

chocolategoddes

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatteQueen
Y does this makeup brand Scandalous remind me so much of B*tch Slap Cosmetics?

Same product.
Same drama.
Different name.

LaBruja760

Just thought I would add my 2 cents if I havent already.

I went there out of force by a past friend and while she bought everything they had I opted for the base.

I cant lie I am a MAC addict but their base and my lids were a match made in makeup heaven.

The salesman was pretty off putting when he said is that ALL YOUR BUYING...

all in all I make my sister in law go to Stonewood to pick it up for me then she mails it.

I have jacked up eyebrows so I was thinking about going to get my eyebrows threaded at their new eyebrow threading location at stonewood.