Scary Clown eBay Auction

metal_romantic

This truly made my day. This is brilliant.
A man got laid off and decided to find a creative way to feed his family. He auctioned off his scary clown services- following someone around for 3 days scaring them, basically. The winning bid (of 42!) was $355.

experience-your-fear-of-clowns-19700-1234993279-2.jpg

Unfortunately, since I posted this, the eBay link expired. You can see some of it here:
ebay EXPERIENCE YOUR FEAR OF CLOWNS

The Q&A's aren't complete but it's better than nothing.

Here's my personal favourite:
Q: i need this as a gift to my brother who is the king of Africa. Will you ship, along with your social security number, date of birth, and mothers maiden name to consulate. they will pay you for all your troubles 1.5 millon GBP for deposit into your account. after i receive item i will gladly leave positive feedback and you do the same. fuck yea, it's marbles. Feb-09-09
A: I'm not sure this arrangement will work for me.

5584_1.JPG

Item Specifics
s.gif
Weirdness : Clown fear
s.gif
s.gif
s.gif
Afraid of Clowns? Ever see a movie with a creepy clown and get scared to death? Believe it or not, there are people out there who like to be scared. This idea came to me when a friend mentioned they love scary movies and the thrill it gives them. This auction is for a 3 day thrill ride through your greatest fear! ~CLOWNS~!!!! I will dress up as a clown and scare you for 3 days STRAIGHT, everywhere you go, I will follow, dressed as a clown. When you least expect it - BOOM!!! There I'll be to creeper you out! This is something you will only want to experience once. LIVE your SCARIEST MOVIE SCENES! Included in this auction, is my travel expenses to wherever you live to give you 3 days of creepy, clowny excitement! BID NOW AND EXPERIENCE this once in a lifetime Thrill.... Are you Brave Enough? *This is meant for entertainment purposes only, no harm will come to you from this, just scariest thrill of a lifetime! Live a haunted house come to life for 3 entire days.

User27

The Q & A's were genius. This guy has the most hilarious auction ever. I'd pay for the videotaping of this just like a few others....minus the toys and thong scene cuz yeah, large guys in thongs don't do much for me. Thanks for posting this.....have to show it to 3 others now. XD

metal_romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casadalinnis
The Q & A's were genius. This guy has the most hilarious auction ever. I'd pay for the videotaping of this just like a few others....minus the toys and thong scene cuz yeah, large guys in thongs don't do much for me. Thanks for posting this.....have to show it to 3 others now. XD

Yes... as long as he also leaves out the "fake" rapes... and the adult diaper... and the dry humping... and the strap-on...

metal_romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeup Emporium
OMG, hilarious, clowns have always terrified me!! Not quite sure why though??
th_dunno.gif

Perhaps you saw Stephen King's "It"...
winks.gif

X4biddenxLustX

I haven't ever seen the movie "It" or any crazy scary clown movies. But they just freak me out so bad. Like the ones that kids laugh at and the funny ones I'm not afraid of. But if someone came in with a killer clown mask costume on, I better prefer for a heart attack lol.

I remember it was 2 halloween's ago my friend and this guy visited a haunted house and there was a clown house. I totally freaked out and started to panic and ran the hell out of there! They were hanging from the ceiling ALL OVER the house.

metal_romantic

I think the guy should've been paid more. It's 3 whole days of work - travel expenses and hotel rooms. Plus, it's a unique service.

Dreamergirl3

Quote:
Originally Posted by X4biddenxLustX
Clowns scare me so I didn't click on the click. But this guy was clever though!

HAHAHAHA! I just went through the same thing! I read 'clowns', saw the link, and was like "effff naw!" Good to know I was not the only one!

X4biddenxLustX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamergirl3
HAHAHAHA! I just went through the same thing! I read 'clowns', saw the link, and was like "effff naw!" Good to know I was not the only one!

Off topic- but I'd like to apologize for all of my stupid typos! I just sort of type and don't really give much thought when it's all typed up on the screen. I'm embarassed now lol.

I wasn't even sure if I was going to even view this thread in the first place just cause of the simple word "clowns" in the title lol!

X4biddenxLustX

Omg, so how about for some reason the first several times I was on this thread the pic of the clown didn't show up at all for some reason. Now that I scroll up I suddenly see it and am scared. Wow, I'm such a wuss hahaha. But he's creepy as hell!!!

metal_romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by X4biddenxLustX
Omg, so how about for some reason the first several times I was on this thread the pic of the clown didn't show up at all for some reason. Now that I scroll up I suddenly see it and am scared. Wow, I'm such a wuss hahaha. But he's creepy as hell!!!

...the other pic had blood
graucho.gif

At least now, if you are ever afraid of an evil clown, you can tell yourself that's it's just the ebay guy, who is harmless. Having said that, if you ever DO see an evil clown, you'd be best to RUN, just in case...

metal_romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by staceb1990
That brought back memories of "Killer Clowns from Outerspace", the scariest movie I've ever seen
smiles.gif

Ooh!
clap.gif
That sounds delicious.

The link expired. I'm ever so sad.
cry.gif

If anyone was wondering about the Q&A's, most of them were asking if he could film it, if he would scare their friend (he would need consent), if he would pretend to murder them in a public place, if he would pretend to rape them (with or without a strap on as a prop for this theatrical exercise) and/or their friends, including homophobic clown-hating friends, if he was a fat or a thin clown, if he had multiple costumes so they could feel like a few different evil clowns were after them, if he could be a non-scary clown for a kids' fundraiser, if he could fly to Australia (no, that wasn't my question), would he mind if they dressed in an adult diaper, if he would wear a thong, could they have his social security number to make a western union transfer for their brother in Nigeria, ya know, those kind of things. Lol.

Fuck yea, it's marbles!
th_crazy.gif

ebay.gif