Scary Clown eBay Auction

X4biddenxLustX

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal_romantic
...the other pic had blood
graucho.gif

At least now, if you are ever afraid of an evil clown, you can tell yourself that's it's just the ebay guy, who is harmless. Having said that, if you ever DO see an evil clown, you'd be best to RUN, just in case...

When I visited this thread again, I IMMEDIATELY scrolled down to the bottom not only to just check the posts but to avoid the pic of him hahaha! I'm home alone right now even though it's a sunny day, I still get the creeps when I'm by myself a lot of the time. And that pic would not help at all lol.

If I ever see an evil clown ever again in person, Mr. Ebay or not he's getting something thrown at him before I run off and scream my head off lmfao. I guess no more scare/haunted houses next halloween for this missy
th_LMAO.gif

User27

Quote:
Ooh!
clap.gif
That sounds delicious.

The link expired. I'm ever so sad.
cry.gif

If anyone was wondering about the Q&A's, most of them were asking if he could film it, if he would scare their friend (he would need consent), if he would pretend to murder them in a public place, if he would pretend to rape them (with or without a strap on as a prop for this theatrical exercise) and/or their friends, including homophobic clown-hating friends, if he was a fat or a thin clown, if he had multiple costumes so they could feel like a few different evil clowns were after them, if he could be a non-scary clown for a kids' fundraiser, if he could fly to Australia (no, that wasn't my question), would he mind if they dressed in an adult diaper, if he would wear a thong, could they have his social security number to make a western union transfer for their brother in Nigeria, ya know, those kind of things. Lol.

Fuck yea, it's marbles!
th_crazy.gif

ebay.gif

I went to show my friend when he was over last night and the link was dead. Thank you for writing out some of the Q & A's because he thought I was lying about the auction and said I was Punking him. The Q & A's were interchangable too. I would have left one like : Will you wear a strap on while mock raping me, video taping it all the while, while my loser brother from Nigeria watches from the corner? Now that I typed that, it's way worse than it would have looked on an auction thread.
th_LMAO.gif

LMD84

i saw this and it made me laugh alot! esp the questions asked! hee hee! i know what it's like to enjoy being scared. me and hubby love going to universal studios in october when they have there halloween horror nights. you go around themed haunted houses and people jump out at you and stuff. scares the heck out of me! one year i even ran out of the nightmare on elm street house crying!! but i love it! makes me sweat and scared to much but it's all good fun!

plus the fact he's doing it for his family makes this guy a winner in my book! creative and loyal
smiles.gif

metal_romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casadalinnis
I went to show my friend when he was over last night and the link was dead. Thank you for writing out some of the Q & A's because he thought I was lying about the auction and said I was Punking him. The Q & A's were interchangable too. I would have left one like : Will you wear a strap on while mock raping me, video taping it all the while, while my loser brother from Nigeria watches from the corner? Now that I typed that, it's way worse than it would have looked on an auction thread.
th_LMAO.gif

I wish I could remember them all. His responses were funny too. When asked if he could wear a strap on and dry hump his homophobic clown-hating friend provided he get a waiver signed, Mr. Ebay Clown's response was: "Sure!"

Your Q made me laugh
th_LMAO.gif
I <3 it!

Q: "Will you fly to Canada, get drunk, wear a thong and a strap on dildo and "fake" rape my homophobic clown-hating brother from Nigeria in the town square, pretend to murder me while I wear an adult diaper, and then send a DVD of it along with your name, DOB, social security no. and mother's maiden name to my other brother, the King of all Africa? He will pay you 1.5m GBP for your trouble."
A: "Sure!"

User27

Quote:
I wish I could remember them all. His responses were funny too. When asked if he could wear a strap on and dry hump his homophobic clown-hating friend provided he get a waiver signed, Mr. Ebay Clown's response was: "Sure!"

Your Q made me laugh
th_LMAO.gif
I <3 it!

Q: "Will you fly to Canada, get drunk, wear a thong and a strap on dildo and "fake" rape my homophobic clown-hating brother from Nigeria in the town square, pretend to murder me while I wear an adult diaper, and then send a DVD of it along with your name, DOB, social security no. and mother's maiden name to my other brother, the King of all Africa? He will pay you 1.5m GBP for your trouble."
A: "Sure!"

Effing epic and boyfriend was like I thought you all talked about makeup on there. Told him they also sell sex toys here and showed him the swap and buy thread. He believed it until he saw all the MAC, Nars and Urban Decay in the titles. He said we're all a bunch of warped people for wanting a clown to rape us....his missed the point of this somewhere after realizing we weren't swapping dildos. Got me wondering about him now.

That question takes the cake of any put on here so far.....we're even trapping it in a quote.
lmao.gif

User27

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
one year i even ran out of the nightmare on elm street house crying!! but i love it!

True story that will make me the wussiest bitch on all of Specktra. There was a movie in that series called Dream Warriors...the third part of the movies Robert Englund did. We had just moved to Maryland and I was trying to be cool to my "mature" 14 year old friends at the age of 9 and watched this movie. My bedroom was down in the club style basement with one mild drawback....the laundry room off to the back with a heating furnace that made this whoosh noise throughout the night.

End of story, my mother had to take over that room with my stepfather because I had nightmares that made me wake up crying and screaming from the furnace. Luckily, I wasn't a bedwetter. Unluckily, my brother will still randomly bring it up in front of friends that my mom and I had to swap rooms over me being scared of Freddy Krueger. Wow, that's my most embarrassing confession on here so far but eh, you learn.

metal_romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casadalinnis
On a related topic: best of craigslist : Seeking Adult Drunk Clown for 30th Birthday party

John Wayne Gacy was one hell of a social drinker. Don't know if I'd pay him him for services rendered....might cost me my life. Eeeekk....bad taste.[/quote]

It would be funny to see a non-murdering, harmless drunk clown tagging along on a pub crawl (or perhaps that's an Australian term... "bar-hopping") for someone's birthday. Free drinks and payment by the hour- a good gig if you can get it. I think there's something to this clown business. Scaring people, drinking... I can think of a few people just off the top of my head who already do this and don't get paid.

User27

It would be funny to see a non-murdering, harmless drunk clown tagging along on a pub crawl (or perhaps that's an Australian term... "bar-hopping") for someone's birthday. Free drinks and payment by the hour- a good gig if you can get it. I think there's something to this clown business. Scaring people, drinking... I can think of a few people just off the top of my head who already do this and don't get paid.[/quote]

We have them in Maryland at Fells Point. We call them homeless men but they're a trip here. We went out there for our one year mark and this drunk, homeless guy followed us around Fells and tried getting me and this lesbian to hook up. A lesbian that I had no idea who she was at the time. Now we're hella cool because of the homeless guy but my bf hated that celebration. He bought more roses once he saw me and the girl Marion getting along but now he jokes it off that I'm a gay magnet.
yes.gif

chiquilla_loca

wow, that's interesting & scary! i can envision how this scary clown service could go wrong, cuz it seems some people are wanting to win the auction for the purpose of scaring someone else. if all of a sudden a scary ass clown came and jumped from behind, i might have a heart attack & die, or have something in my hand and use it to defend myself, or something worse...use your imagination!
other people wanted to win the auction for freaky sexual fantasies
ohboy.gif

(See the Q&A)

metal_romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiquilla_loca
wow, that's interesting & scary! i can envision how this scary clown service could go wrong, cuz it seems some people are wanting to win the auction for the purpose of scaring someone else. if all of a sudden a scary ass clown came and jumped from behind, i might have a heart attack & die, or have something in my hand and use it to defend myself, or something worse...use your imagination!
other people wanted to win the auction for freaky sexual fantasies
ohboy.gif

(See the Q&A)

I think he ended up saying that if the winner wanted him to scare anyone else, that they would have to know about it and give permission first. Still, you'd have to be on edge for 3 days, because once you let your guard down for a second..... BOOM! EVIL CLOWN!!

chiquilla_loca

Quote:
I think he ended up saying that if the winner wanted him to scare anyone else, that they would have to know about it and give permission first. Still, you'd have to be on edge for 3 days, because once you let your guard down for a second..... BOOM! EVIL CLOWN!!

so knowing that the clown is there, but not not knowing when he'll scare you...ohhh the suspense!