• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

sea and sky tutorial

brownubian

Wow, this is so beautiful! I bought this and wore it paired with a lighter purple yesterday...such a pretty color.

Side Note: does anyone know if it's possible to save a thread (other than bookmarking it on my pc) to go back to it later?

mamadiaspora

my god! you are absolutely stunning
smiles.gif
gorgeous lips!

Distinque

beautiful! The colors are so vibrant!

Question.
How is the staying power of the full coverage foundation in white? Does it help with creasing? and is the Paint Stick in Pure White an alternative?

Sorry for all these questions but Nirenya(Sp?) uses a white base alot to help brighten and make the color of the eyeshadows pop.

Dollheart

that is stunning! the blue looks fantastic against your dark eyes ^_^
all i can think of in the was of cc is prehaps a little less blush, as the eyes are definately the focus, the strong blush detracts attention slightly.

overall gorgeous. thanks for the tut xox

devin

i use a paint(bamboom) first and then apply the white full coverage and i don't have any problems with creasing and i live in super hot and humid texas. yes you can also use the paint stick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Distinque
beautiful! The colors are so vibrant!
Question.
How is the staying power of the full coverage foundation in white? Does it help with creasing? and is the Paint Stick in Pure White an alternative?

Sorry for all these questions but Nirenya(Sp?) uses a white base alot to help brighten and make the color of the eyeshadows pop.

Distinque

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by devin
i use a paint(bamboom) first and then apply the white full coverage and i don't have any problems with creasing and i live in super hot and humid texas. yes you can also use the paint stick.

whim0020

OMG! I recently purchased the sea and sky and have been waiting for someone to show me how to apply this....You did GIRL THIS IS SUCH A GREAT LOOK!

Keep posting ......Thanks

Latest posts