Searching for cute jackets/coats

csuthetaphi

I have been searching for months to find the cutest winter coat. Its pretty cold here in Ohio, but everywhere I look all I can find are the typical black/tan/navy wool coats or puffy coats. I want something colorful and different (yellow, orange, purple), maybe a wool blend. Right now I have a long pink coat, but I want something new, especially since things are on the winter clearance racks! Jackets are welcome too, I wear them all year round!

Can anyone help me with maybe a good store or website? Thanks!!

Katja

I was perusing Urban Outfitters website, and they have the most adorable coat. Let me go find it...

Katja

I'm guessing you hate it. :/
lol.gif

hyperRealGurl

have u ever tried looking at Ann Taylor... yes i know that store is kinda on the $$$ side but man do they have some nice winter coats

Bernadette

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperRealGurl
have u ever tried looking at Ann Taylor... yes i know that store is kinda on the $$$ side but man do they have some nice winter coats

Perhaps Ann Taylor Loft, isn't that a cheaper version of Ann Taylor? Or see if there is an Ann Taylor outlet near you. That's my Mom's favorite place to shop and she always gets amazing deals.