Searching for cute jackets/coats

csuthetaphi

I have been searching for months to find the cutest winter coat. Its pretty cold here in Ohio, but everywhere I look all I can find are the typical black/tan/navy wool coats or puffy coats. I want something colorful and different (yellow, orange, purple), maybe a wool blend. Right now I have a long pink coat, but I want something new, especially since things are on the winter clearance racks! Jackets are welcome too, I wear them all year round!

Can anyone help me with maybe a good store or website? Thanks!!

Katja

I was perusing Urban Outfitters website, and they have the most adorable coat. Let me go find it...

Katja

I'm guessing you hate it. :/
lol.gif

hyperRealGurl

have u ever tried looking at Ann Taylor... yes i know that store is kinda on the $$$ side but man do they have some nice winter coats

Bernadette

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperRealGurl
have u ever tried looking at Ann Taylor... yes i know that store is kinda on the $$$ side but man do they have some nice winter coats

Perhaps Ann Taylor Loft, isn't that a cheaper version of Ann Taylor? Or see if there is an Ann Taylor outlet near you. That's my Mom's favorite place to shop and she always gets amazing deals.

Latest posts