Sensitive but strong Eye MakeUp Remover recs?

chipmunkvoice

Just wanted to ask for recommendations for a good eye makeup remover or any product that is reasonably priced and gets gel eyeliner off. As much as i LOVE Bobbi Brown's gel eyeliner for its staying power... its so difficult to get off! So i'm wanting something thats strong enough to remove gel eyeliner but not harsh on my eyes.

I have Red Earth's makeup remover.... and it SUCKS! I recommend everyone NOT to buy that as it does not do a thing and it stings like heck.... to the point where i was crying in pain and had trouble opening my eyes
weeping.gif

Help :confused: TIA

rocking chick

Maybelline eye & lip makeup remover

I had been using this for a no. of years. The formula is gentle on the eyes and also removes waterproof eye makeup well. N its cheap too.

Esperanza

Try "Biocils" by BIOTHERM, it's a bi-phase eye-makeup remover that helps removing the strongest makeup, it's my HG since years!

chipmunkvoice

Thank you!

I think i'm going to give Clinique a go first as i've heard quite a few good reviews about it...
smiles.gif
I'll give the others a go afterwards too... or until i find a HG

Vennie

Just wanted to add Mary Kay eye makeup remover. Seriously this even takes of the make liquidlast liners fairly easily and doesn't irritate my eyes.

Beauty Mark

Vaseline. It's cheap, makes your face a bit oily (but I wash my face after I remove my makeup, so it doesn't matter), and removes eye makeup well.

serraphinn

Another good one is the one by Ulta. It is really cheap so I didn't expect it to work well; but I tried it and it is amazing!
smiles.gif

hunnybun

neutrogena makes a really good one. really powerful yet gentle at the same time. takes off my urban decay primer portion, waterproof mascara, and liquid last liner in a snap -- but never stings my eyes like a lot of the other ones i've tried. and it's cheap!

Tubachick02

cold cream will take anything off, but I use a clinique toner that you have to ask for, it is like a cloudy green that you have to mix before using but it works super well, i can use is even when i have my contacts in

VioletB

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunnybun
neutrogena makes a really good one. really powerful yet gentle at the same time. takes off my urban decay primer portion, waterproof mascara, and liquid last liner in a snap -- but never stings my eyes like a lot of the other ones i've tried. and it's cheap!

I completely agree!! I used lancome bi-facil and clinique take the day off and this works just as well and like she said it's cheap!

i really like clinique's take the dayoff for lips and eyes. it works sooo well and dosen't leave any residue behind like other removers i have used over the years xo

rabideloise

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss elizatron
i really like clinique's take the dayoff for lips and eyes. it works sooo well and dosen't leave any residue behind like other removers i have used over the years xo

This stuff is good too!

Devon

I've used almonds' oil on a quite wet cotton tissue, it works well and it's really cheap!

I like also Lancome bi-facils and La Roche posay Toleriane eye make up remover.

Latest posts