Sensitive but strong Eye MakeUp Remover recs?

Tysiria

Origins Well-Off is another great one if you're sensitive and wear heavy eye makeup. Use a qtip for liner and it works really well.

lemonade813

baby oil.
greengrin.gif

...liquid last can be a pain to take off..but put baby oil on a cotton ball, rub on your eye, and it will remove shadow and water proof liners&mascaras!
hope this helps!

GemmaAntonia

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonade813
baby oil.
greengrin.gif

...liquid last can be a pain to take off..but put baby oil on a cotton ball, rub on your eye, and it will remove shadow and water proof liners&mascaras!
hope this helps!

I agree!! I always use baby oil for MACs liquidlast liners & such. Its obviously really gentle as well since its oil for a baby (duh! lol).

chipmunkvoice

.... wow haha didnt know my question was still being answered, but THANK YOU all
smiles.gif
i think i'm just going to go down the list and try everything until i find a HG
smiles.gif

MACaholic76

I have super sensitive eyes and love Neutrogena!
I've asked other boards about upgrading to Lancome's but everyone says the Neutrogena is just as good for a fraction of the price so I will keep using it!

frocher

I use DHC cleansing oil, it takes everything off my face even waterproof eyemakeup. It also gets your face completely clean in one easy step.

juicyaddict

MAC Cleanse-off Oil. I am on my 2nd bottle. Takes everything off, makeup, fluidline, mascara. Good stuff! Ask a sample from your counter.

saj20052006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vennie
Just wanted to add Mary Kay eye makeup remover. Seriously this even takes of the make liquidlast liners fairly easily and doesn't irritate my eyes.

I second. This is all I have ever used and it is great, even for contact wearers.

MisaMayah

Another vote for olive oil/baby oil/vaseline and cold creams!! All great to take off stubborn eye make up, painless and cheap!

I found MAC's gentle eye & lip makeup remover really good too, its the first one that didnt sting my eyes or skin!

dreamscapemess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubachick02
cold cream will take anything off, but I use a clinique toner that you have to ask for, it is like a cloudy green that you have to mix before using but it works super well, i can use is even when i have my contacts in

Good to know about something safe for contacts!! Sometimes, I'll want to change my makeup midday (if I have the time) or I will be up for a while after washing off my MU, and I prefer to wear my contacts instead of glasses.
I'll def. have to try this! Thanks!!

dreamscapemess

Glad to hear about baby oil, since I was rubbing my eye raw last night, trying to remove liquidlast, but I have a question for you baby-oil users:

How do you remove the OIL?! I hate hate hate oil on my lids
ssad.gif

TIA!

miss_supra

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicyaddict
MAC Cleanse-off Oil. I am on my 2nd bottle. Takes everything off, makeup, fluidline, mascara. Good stuff! Ask a sample from your counter.

I am a strong believer/user of this stuff. Works magic even on lash glue which is that hardest stuff to take off. It does not bother my skin at all. Plus does not clog pores.

Washes off with just water with no oily residue either.

mariserinb

i am in love with my MUFE sens'eyes. it is a bit pricer as far as makeup removers go, but it is totally worth it. and the bottle lasts me several months (like 6). doesn't sting my sensitive skin and takes ANYTHING off in one swipe with ZERO residue.