Sephora FF Sale 2008

caramel_geek

Does anyone know when this year's FF sale is gonna be?

TIA!
winkiss.gif

yodagirl

I seen somewhere on another forum that it was going to start November 6...Maybe someone knows a more definate date

mizuki~

There's a 15% off thing going on now I think but I'm a cheapass so I'm gonna wait a few weeks for the extra 5% off haha

ShugAvery2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuki~
There's a 15% off thing going on now I think but I'm a cheapass so I'm gonna wait a few weeks for the extra 5% off haha

I went to sephora tonight and I didn't get any discount
ssad.gif

Also, they told me someone has to invite me to a FF sale is this true? do i need an invite or something? How do I get in

civicbabe627

Well it's supposed to be a friends and family only sale... but you know people with cards will be giving out the promo code online, lol.

mae13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShugAvery2001

I went to sephora tonight and I didn't get any discount
ssad.gif

Also, they told me someone has to invite me to a FF sale is this true? do i need an invite or something? How do I get in

The FF sale isn't active yet. And yes, you do need a code/invite. It's not re-useable. You can pass it on if you want, but two people won't be able to use it.

(Currently there is a 15% off code for Beauty Insider members, also one-use only.)

COBI

Quote:
Originally Posted by mae13
The FF sale isn't active yet. And yes, you do need a code/invite. It's not re-useable. You can pass it on if you want, but two people won't be able to use it.

(Currently there is a 15% off code for Beauty Insider members, also one-use only.)

This would be different than prior years then, no? In the past, its been something generic for online purchases like FF2007 and FF2006 for 2007 and 2006, respectively.

exoticarbcqen

I got the 15% off code.

as far was wanting to go into sephora to use the 20% sephora FF code--a NO GO, without a coupon or pass. And they only give them out to their employees to give out to their friends and family.

However, online they send out a generic code.. But, I am worried that this year they might not even do a FF because this is the first time they sent out promo codes to people.

depecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by exoticarbcqen
I got the 15% off code.

as far was wanting to go into sephora to use the 20% sephora FF code--a NO GO, without a coupon or pass. And they only give them out to their employees to give out to their friends and family.

However, online they send out a generic code.. But, I am worried that this year they might not even do a FF because this is the first time they sent out promo codes to people.

They are still going to have a FF 2008 sale. Someone at MUA asked a SA at Sephora. They said it was still on. This is a HUGE money maker for them. They would be utter fools if they didn't have one.

mae13

Quote:
Originally Posted by COBI
This would be different than prior years then, no? In the past, its been something generic for online purchases like FF2007 and FF2006 for 2007 and 2006, respectively.

Sorry, I should have been more clear - I was speaking to the in-store code/invite. It's only useable once, so if you get one you can pass it on to a friend, but it's only valid for that one-time purchase.

For on-line, I don't know. I would have to assume it will be the same as every year?

*Bella*

I really hope the rumors about the sale aren't true. I called Customer Service today and she said they are doing it differently to prevent a code from showing up on the internet. She also said it would be a one time use code that the employees would give to their friends and family.

Does anyone know if she was telling the truth?

Latest posts