Sephora FF Sale 2008

depecher

They ARE having the FF sale online. It is Nov.6-10th. The code online is FF2008. This was posted on MUA.
greengrin.gif

caramel_geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by depecher
They ARE having the FF sale online. It is Nov.6-10th. The code online is FF2008. This was posted on MUA.
greengrin.gif

Thank you!!!!
th_DANCE.gif
yahoo.gif
choochoo.gif

*KT*

Wow, a much shorter time frame than in years past. Fortunately, that means I will only place one order instead of two like last year.

antleila

Quote:
Originally Posted by depecher
greengrin.gif

The code is right and it is not a one time only. Got my invite today (happen to be friend
smiles.gif
) Have fun spending girls
yahoo.gif

nursee81

Quote:
Originally Posted by antleila
The code is right and it is not a one time only. Got my invite today (happen to be friend
smiles.gif
) Have fun spending girls
yahoo.gif

Thank you

antleila

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuuipo
What do you do if you shop in store and not on-line?

I think you need to get an actual coupon from an associate/friend. Otherwise the only way to get the discount is online.

marvlgrl2

Is this Sephora's largest sale of the year? Do they ever have an "annual half off" or anything like that? Thanks!

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by frocher
I don't remember with absolute certainty, but in the past I think it has not been applicable to Canada.
th_dunno.gif

Found this posted by a member on the QVC Community Forum:

Quote:
To: friends & family
receive 20% OFF online only

NOVEMBER 6 - NOVEMBER 10,
Shop online at sephora.com
and enter code FF2008 at checkout. *

*Offer valid 11/6/08 through 11/10/08 at 11:59pm PST/PDT with any merchandise order on Sephora.com. Not valid in stores or on previous purchases, nor with purchases of eGift Certificates or Gift Cards. Cannot be used in conjunction with other promotion codes. Friends and Family promotion is not valid in Canada. Sephora reserves the right to end or change this promotional offer at any time. A print out of this email is not a substitution for the Friends and Family cards in store.

MAC_Pixie04

Perhaps I can clear things up a little bit...

To use a F&F discount in the store, you need to be invited to an F&F event or be given a stamped F&F Discount card from an employee, these cards will be taken from you at the time of your purchase, so you can only use them once. Anybody can use the online code, and you can use it more than once, but that code ONLY applies to Sephora.com orders. I believe the code is valid 11/6 through 11/10.

HTH!

MAC_Pixie04

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShugAvery2001
20% isn't much.. but i'll go ahead and buy two more bottles of juiced beauty blemish serum for that

Well it's better than 0% right? lol I said that same thing when I got hired and learned that our employee discount is 20%, but I've realized that it adds up, especially if you buy big ticket items or are a frequent shopper. There are a lot of things I purchase that I would otherwise turn my nose up at if I didn't receive my employee discount on them.

MAC_Pixie04

Regarding sales....(This question is my pet peeve, people ask us all the time and to me it seems kinda "duh" lol but I think that's only because I know better)

Just like Macys, Nordstrom and other places where you buy high end cosmetics, we do not have sales. The only time we do is when a brand is exiting our company and we put the leftover stock on clearance, or sometimes certain Limited Edition items that don't move fast enough will have their prices dropped. We sell luxury goods, and luxury goods don't often go on sale, so this one time of year that we offer our discount to our clients is really the only time you could consider us to be having a "sale." Because our products don't turn over with time of year or trend--say like winter clothes go on sale in spring to make room for spring clothes in a department store--we don't have sales. And, the only time we can make price changes or have "sales" is if the brands and our corporate heads allow it, which almost never happens.

So if you're going to Sephora on Black Friday or the day after Christmas expecting a sale, you're going to be disappointed. It's not something we do, just like Macys, just like Nordstrom.