SEPHORA FRIENDS AND FAMILY-WHAT ARE YOU BUYING???

MadTheologian

I only ordered the Mercier Face Illuminator and the travel sized UD All-Nighter spray.

You ladies with Clarisonics, what face wash(es) do you use with it? I hear it's best with a wash that doesn't foam so much so I'm thinking of trying Philosophy's Purity Made Simple with mine.
I actually use L'Oreal's Go 360 Clean's anti acne cleanser, the one with that scrublet. It does foam, but it does well. I did purchase a Peter Thomas Roth face kit with his face wash (heard great things about it), so after I am done with my cleanser, I'll start with his wash.

I was not impressed with the Purity cleanser, felt that I broke out more.

MadTheologian

working on the video! This was just my 1st order!

Congrats on your haul! I see you got the Too Faced Sweet Dreams kit. My favorite eyeshadow from it is "Label Whore". Reminds me a bit of MAC Club. Very nice palette. Let us know when your video's ready so we can drool over your stuff! Use your haul in good health and may you have lots of opportunities to use it!

MissTiffany2U

I only ordered the Mercier Face Illuminator and the travel sized UD All-Nighter spray.

You ladies with Clarisonics, what face wash(es) do you use with it? I hear it's best with a wash that doesn't foam so much so I'm thinking of trying Philosophy's Purity Made Simple with mine.

I use the BareMinerals Deep Cleansing Foam face wash. LOVE it! All you need is a pea sized amount... I'm not kidding, pea size. It foams a lot but I like that. I've been using it since June and still have a lot left in the tube. I previously used Mario Badescu's Enzyme cleanser and the Orange Soap cleanser, both were very nice. I was not impressed with Purity Made Simple.

Copperhead

I use the BareMinerals Deep Cleansing Foam face wash. LOVE it! All you need is a pea sized amount... I'm not kidding, pea size. It foams a lot but I like that. I've been using it since June and still have a lot left in the tube. I previously used Mario Badescu's Enzyme cleanser and the Orange Soap cleanser, both were very nice. I was not impressed with Purity Made Simple.

Thanks MissTiffany2U! :)

Prettypackages

I'm using somethng right now from my derm, so I'm a little nervous to stop using that face wash, after the monstrous breakouts I suffered with this summer. But I'm intrigued, i have been for sometime. does your sis have a website?

PixieDancer

We both have sites... I mostly direct people to mine to view the products, since I am in the entertainment industry, I have a lot of credibility. I don't have time right now to push the products or act as a consultant. So, I pass on the info and then direct orders to my sister.
TayaParker.MyArbonne.com

PM me if you need more specifics. The site has TONS of product info.
If there's something that interests you, I can pass on my sisters 20% off Holiday Discount.

BlaqueBarbie

Hey guys I uploaded my Sephora haul my yt link is in my siggy didnt want to embed cause that might be against the rules :)