Sephora Friends & Family 2013

meka72

I must officially reached VIB Rouge status and received the welcome box when I was in the store earlier this week. How did you get notice of the 10% off? Was it already loaded to your sephora account? I definitely could use an extra 10% with that $20 giftcard. Thanks!
ditto!! I used a 10% vib coupon on top of that $20 off :) excited for this atleast since I have yet to snag those stupid RiRi holiday lipsticks! :)

deadSAVVY

I must officially reached VIB Rouge status and received the welcome box when I was in the store earlier this week. How did you get notice of the 10% off? Was it already loaded to your sephora account? I definitely could use an extra 10% with that $20 giftcard. Thanks!
I'm just V.I.B. I'm like 250 away from rouge but I really don't need anything and can't justify anymore purchases of that sort lol. I got it in my vib card kit one time use code. It was nice to add on though!

boschicka

I only received 10% off when I reached VIB. VIB Rouge status didn't result in a discount.....for some reason I'll never understand. :p

MissBeautyBunni

Order the NAKED 3! I used the $20 but found the 10% after I already placed the order

vaisforluvrs

UD takes forever to ship! Finally got my Naked3 palette last night and I'm wearing it today. So far, it's just ok. I'll have to play with it a bit more, I guess.

v0ltagekid

Alright Naked 3 it is! I already used my $20 womp lol. What's the 10%? Was it an email?
I think the 10% is from when u became VIB. I never used mine, but didn't think we could combine discounts here... oh.. damn it lol!
D:
maybe on my next order, I have to find that stupid code

Serenityy

I think the 10% is from when u became VIB. I never used mine, but didn't think we could combine discounts here... oh.. damn it lol!  D: maybe on my next order, I have to find that stupid code
Oooo lol I used that weeks ago. I guess I'll just get Naked 3 full priced.

deadSAVVY

I think the 10% is from when u became VIB. I never used mine, but didn't think we could combine discounts here... oh.. damn it lol!  D: maybe on my next order, I have to find that stupid code
Yep that's the one I used because the $20 is considered a gift card and not a promo code so there were no problems combining the two!

Latest posts