Sephora Friends & Family 2013

DILLIGAF

I'm still waiting for mine. It seems like they may have sent the snail mail one to my previous address. There is no way I can go and get it from there. I called them way before this to rectify that. I'm about to call them about the email.

Update: I called and they said I would be able to use the coupon in store. I would just have to let them know about it. I'm skeptical about that little bit of advice as I've heard no one else mention the same thing. Also she gave me this info without checking my account. I'm just going to have to give them a call tomorrow.

Audrey C

I got my email. It doesn't say I can't use it online in Canada but maybe I'll find that out when I try to use it.

kait0

I got my email. It doesn't say I can't use it online in Canada but maybe I'll find that out when I try to use it.
* Offer is available for VIB Rouge clients in Canada stores only. Valid while supplies last, quantities are limited. Offer not available on sephora.ca. It's way at the bottom of the email. :( so annoying

LoveLo

I'm still waiting for mine. It seems like they may have sent the snail mail one to my previous address. There is no way I can go and get it from there. I called them way before this to rectify that. I'm about to call them about the email. Update: I called and they said I would be able to use the coupon in store. I would just have to let them know about it. I'm skeptical about that little bit of advice as I've heard no one else mention the same thing. Also she gave me this info without checking my account. I'm just going to have to give them a call tomorrow.
I'm sure you will. I was able to do it for the vib discount since I had a whole new account made it took forever to upgrade me back to vib status. The store didn't even have me call te verify they just did it.! Good luck.!

Odelia

It's way at the bottom of the email.
ssad.gif
so annoying
Ugh, that's so lame :(

babygirlLAH

Ended up buying my mom the anna sui perfume mini set for Christmas since lately she's been getting into perfumes. :) didn't know what else to buy from sephora and I didn't want that coupon to go to waste.

MissTT

I actually just bought 2 bottles today
girlhaha.gif
Wasn't it discontinued? I might be thinking of another fragrance. Anyway thought of you when I saw it b/c I thought you said you have a small fortress of Dune bottles. From your post I see I may be right.
cutey.gif

erine1881

Wasn't it discontinued? I might be thinking of another fragrance. Anyway thought of you when I saw it b/c I thought you said you have a small fortress of Dune bottles. From your post I see I may be right.:pp:  
I do! Walgreens DCd carrying it so i bought all that were in my city (i told ya'll i don't play!) but other than that I've only seen it at Macys.com and Ulta.com (tho both Macys and Ulta do carry it at some stores, but not all.

ChosenOne

Where are my Bite Beauty experts? Luminous Creme Lipstick vs. Cashmere Lip Cream? What should I use my gift card on?
I bought a Cashmere Lip Cream a couple of months ago and never quite got around to trying it out. *hangs head in makeup hoarder shame* I'll make a mental note to wear it tomorrow so I can give you my verdict on which I prefer. The Luminous Creme lipsticks are nice, but not terribly long lasting. They have a slightly odd smell to them, but some of the colors are just beautiful and it's a really comfortable formula on my lips, so I have a few of them. I'll be sure to get back to you on the Cashmere Lip Cream.

In other news, I can now say that I have received my $20 off email...yippee!! Now I won't have to worry about it coming in time to stalk for Naked3. I still think they should have been sent out a week or two ago, but at least I have it now and can dream Naked dreams...
sneaky.gif

bvenice1920

I bought a Cashmere Lip Cream a couple of months ago and never quite got around to trying it out. *hangs head in makeup hoarder shame* I'll make a mental note to wear it tomorrow so I can give you my verdict on which I prefer. The Luminous Creme lipsticks are nice, but not terribly long lasting. They have a slightly odd smell to them, but some of the colors are just beautiful and it's a really comfortable formula on my lips, so I have a few of them. I'll be sure to get back to you on the Cashmere Lip Cream.

In other news, I can now say that I have received my $20 off email...yippee!! Now I won't have to worry about it coming in time to stalk for Naked3. I still think they should have been sent out a week or two ago, but at least I have it now and can dream Naked dreams...
sneaky.gif
I was doing the same happy dance when I got mine. I was like really come on!!!! lol Naked Dreams it is lol lmbo

bvenice1920

I'm still waiting for mine. It seems like they may have sent the snail mail one to my previous address. There is no way I can go and get it from there. I called them way before this to rectify that. I'm about to call them about the email.

Update: I called and they said I would be able to use the coupon in store. I would just have to let them know about it. I'm skeptical about that little bit of advice as I've heard no one else mention the same thing. Also she gave me this info without checking my account. I'm just going to have to give them a call tomorrow.
Did you get your email yet @DILLIGAF

Knope2012

Sephora was fast on my order. I'll be getting it tomorrow! I think I'll have to slow way down on makeup buying for a while. I just put my notice in at my job since I'm moving to get a different degree, and I have no way of knowing how steady my income will be.

Kaori

You don't need to spend 50$, but you should, because it can charge you the full amount anyways or they cancel your order afterwards and you can't complain that you lost your coupon because you tried to break the rules.

Latest posts