Sephora Friends & Family 2013

PixieDancer

I got my $20 card last week. Don't even know what to do with it.
Something tells me you'll think of something!
poke.gif
HeeHee The struggle is real! As we all know WELL!
angelic.gif

meka72

From my experience, BIs received $15 gift cards and VIB received $20 gift cards. However a few people have posted that they are VIB/VIBR but only received $15 gift cards. I have been VIB for a few months and recently became VIBR and received a $20 gift card.
So are these for VIB/Rouge only? I don't want to expect anything I don't qualify for. LOL.

Ajigglin

Hit-Clinique Take the Day Away (or Off; I can never remember) Cleansing Balm. It really works well. Meh-Murad Skin Perfecting Lotion. I like it, but I'm not sure it's all that, plus it's too light for these winter months. I can't say it helped or hindered my blemish situation. I could take it or leave it at this point. Guess I'll stick with Origins for both day and night.

Audrey C

I haven't received anything yet. I'm planning on using my card for Naked 3, so as long as I get it in the next few days I'll be happy.

bvenice1920

I'm like really Sephora how hard is it to mail out cards or send emails in a timely fashion. I mean I spend my money in a timely fashion lmbo IDK I just need my discount so I can give them even more money!

makeupbyvee

I just received a email on the gift card. Plus I already have the one in the mail. Hopefully you will see it in your email.

josephine90

i received my gift card via email finally! None via snail mail though, although I complained multiple times, oh well

Monsy

i just called them and they told me they are not able to email me the promo. wtf??? they said i can only place order over the phone. stupid sephora

Latest posts