Sephora Friends & Family 2013

futurestrength

Just got my $20 dollars e-mail. Yay! I shoulda waited for the Laura Mercier Artist palette.. But I couldn't resist..
they discontinued it! So it's probably better you didn't
smiles.gif

I got mine and now I'm trying to figure out what to buy....... Maybe the MJ Lolita palette? It's 71$ regular so that 20$ off would make it seem a lot more within reach (at least here in Canada)

ChosenOne

Still waiting for my discount too...but I already went on a mini-rant in the All Things Sephora thread, so I won't repeat it here. Pretty damn annoyed at this point though.

bvenice1920

Still waiting for my discount too...but I already went on a mini-rant in the All Things Sephora thread, so I won't repeat it here. Pretty damn annoyed at this point though.
Still pretty pissed also. I called and they gave me the card number and pin that was associated with the email and said I could use that in store. Im like really sephora yall play to darn much.

Monsy

Still pretty pissed also. I called and they gave me the card number and pin that was associated with the email and said I could use that in store. Im like really sephora yall play to darn much.
they didnt even give me that. just told me to go to store and then they will give me discount there. seriously?

thebloomroom

Debating the lip tar set... I am gonna use my moms coupon too and maybe get a stila glitter shadow in a different color (and return the ones I got during the VIB sale)

thebloomroom

I received a $20. I'm ok with that although more would have been great for Rouge. I will buy a few inexpensive things to total $50 then I'm done with Sephora for a while. Especially after reading about them banning people for purchases and returns. I do return often but I buy a craptastic load of stuff so I never thought anything of it until now. Still don't think its fair but whatever. Just sucks for those who it happened to.

Since F&F I've probably returned 3 things which I don't think is abnormal. Especially since I've purchased about 25 items or so with pretty high dollar amounts per item
Are you serious they are banning people? I heard they are trying to crack down on their return policy for FY13/FY14 but I didnt think they would do THAT. I have to return 3 things as well from the sale, i mean you buy things and dont like them so you return them. Get over it Sephora thats your policy LOL

Serenityy

I never got the card in the mail but I did get a barcode sent to me through email to present in store today. I took time out today to pick a few things up with the $20 off in store. I bought the Nars Guy Bourdin One Night Stand Palette, NARS Full Frontal Lipstick, and the OCC Lip Tar Set x4. I'm excited to try the lip tars out for the first time! :)

MissTT

they didnt even give me that. just told me to go to store and then they will give me discount there. seriously?
Probably b/c they discount's not available for Canadian online orders. They probably weren't thinking you could just print it off and take it in the store.

Ajigglin

Where are my Bite Beauty experts? Luminous Creme Lipstick vs. Cashmere Lip Cream? What should I use my gift card on?

Latest posts