Sephora Friends & Family 2013

makeupbyvee

Good luck, I am sure they'll fix it for you! I think I will use mine to get the Naked 3, which should be out the 12th. :happydance:
That would make it $32. Not a bad deal. I could do that a get free shipping. I will be taking full advantage of the free shipping. I was thinking on skipping Naked 3 but, may have to rethink it.

makeupbyvee

Ok. So I just spoke to Sephora client service, and was told they didn't send out $20 coupons. Hmmm Not understanding that. Will call tomorrow to see if I get a different answer.

Kaori

Good luck, I am sure they'll fix it for you! I think I will use mine to get the Naked 3, which should be out the 12th.
th_DANCE.gif
Same! Btw is the card for VIB for the same dates as the BI card?

cocodivatime

I received a $20. I'm ok with that although more would have been great for Rouge. I will buy a few inexpensive things to total $50 then I'm done with Sephora for a while. Especially after reading about them banning people for purchases and returns. I do return often but I buy a craptastic load of stuff so I never thought anything of it until now. Still don't think its fair but whatever. Just sucks for those who it happened to.

Since F&F I've probably returned 3 things which I don't think is abnormal. Especially since I've purchased about 25 items or so with pretty high dollar amounts per item

Bcteagirl

So the 20$ specials were a tease... grr. I noticed large threads on their facebook missing this am, people are not happy! :p

looovemac

I received an email from Sephora (I complained yesterday ;)) apologizing for mailing the wrong reward card, unfortunately they can't mail the correct card but I can call and place an order over the phone to be able to use $20 discount.. whatever.. I was planning to use it in store because I had a gift card that I can only use in stores since I returned a JCPenney Sephora purchase at Sephora store and the cashier said that she had to return without receipt otherwise they can't accept JC Penny receipts.. So much trouble for beauty addict
girlhaha.gif
... I will wait for the email before I call them though!

purplevines

I received an email from Sephora (I complained yesterday ;)) apologizing for mailing the wrong reward card, unfortunately they can't mail the correct card but I can call and place an order over the phone to be able to use $20 discount.. whatever.. I was planning to use it in store because I had a gift card that I can only use in stores since I returned a JCPenney Sephora purchase at Sephora store and the cashier said that she had to return without receipt otherwise they can't accept JC Penny receipts.. So much trouble for beauty addict
girlhaha.gif
... I will wait for the email before I call them though!
I never receive my card (it sends it to my friends in the US who I sometimes use for online orders), and have not received an email about it in the past. I go into the store, explain the situation and they let me get the 20$ off in store. I would assume they can see if you have redeemed it and that you are a VIB/ROUGE.

Try going to the store and asking :)

Kaori

Still didn't get the email... if it will be like last year I will get it tomorrow in afternoon =.= well, saving it for naked3 anyways X3