Sephora Friends & Family 2013

elegant-one

Don't get my hopes up like that elegant.
girlhaha.gif
I've been creeping all over the internet looking for some kind of code or something. So far nada.
lol.gif
Hi my dear!

Well, I found one - Holiday13 but when I entered it it says that you have to be an employee to get the 20%. I was SO bummed

MissTT

I've been off the Sephora email list since Aug so I have no idea what deals are going on. I hear them from you all. Since they don't allow code stacking and we have to use a code for the employee discount I don't pay much attention to what comes out. As far as I know there aren't any discount codes for this weekend just the deals posted on pinterest.

elegant-one

I've been off the Sephora email list since Aug so I have no idea what deals are going on. I hear them from you all. Since they don't allow code stacking and we have to use a code for the employee discount I don't pay much attention to what comes out. As far as I know there aren't any discount codes for this weekend just the deals posted on pinterest.
Thanks! I thought you might let us know
heart.gif

I just placed my order directly from Nars which drives me crazy because their site is always slow & has some kind of dysfunction when I order from it.

makeupbyvee

Ladies y'all are going to be surprised. I just receive the mail, and Sephora has sent out the December gift cards. Only $15 I know it's something , but I'm a Sephora VIB Rouge. The card is to be used December 4- 15th.