Sephora Friends & Family 2013

duckrodeo

Kicked everything off my list but the Guerlain Crazy Pearls. I didn't want my bank account to suffer with overdraft fees. Everything else on my list will have to wait til the dust settles, and my gift card balance can be restored.

futurestrength

K this is my haul:
Philosophy Purity Made Simple Duo
Philosophy Clear Days Ahead Cleanser
Origins Skincare Must Haves
Laura Mercier Palette
Naked 2
Tarte Off the Cuff Blush Palette
Obsessive Compulsive Pro's Picks Lip Tar Set v1
Sephora Flirt It Lash Duo
Sephora Bulls Eye Lash Applicator
Nars Nail Polish - Disco Inferno
Sephora Purifying cleansing gel

Got a good chunk of Christmas shopping done in here so I'm happy :)

singer82

Finally placed my order after major putting on and taking off items lol. $32 savings, sweet! My final order...

-Korres Butter Me Up Body Butter Collection- (I LOVE their body butters!)
-Korres Yoghurt Advanced Nourishing Trio- (need it for my winter parched skin)
-Too Faced Loves Sephora 15 Years Of Beauty Palette
-NARS Orgasm blush- (I got a sample of it and love it. So I FINALLY got it full sized)
-Urban Decay Good karma blurring brush- (I wear the Naked foundation and really want to try it out)

I have the Vice 2 and Benefits They're Real mascara on standby. I'm still on the fence on the Vice 2. And I usually only buy drugstore mascara but I sampled the Benefits and fell in love! (I'll probably give in, Were makeup addicts what can ya say? lol)

Audrey C

Just placed my order. Nars Day Dream, Sephora weekender bag and the Bumble and Bumble Polished Two Step set. Done and off to work.

itsladyred

I got my order in online but the Benefit Countdown to Love Advent Calendar sold out & I believe it was online only !
th_wallbash.gif
I hope they restock it soon. But ill be heading to a store this morning since the one near my job opens at 8 am ! I left out some basics out of my order purposely just in case they have something else in the VIB bag in the store lol ! Ill let everyone know what I get in store !

So my online order consisted of :

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette
Josie Maran Head to Toe Radience
Josie Maran Escape to Morocco Holiday Lights & Brights Set
Nars Velvet Pencil - Train Bleu
Illamasqua Lipstick - Brink
UD Eyeshadow - Foxy
Clinque All About Lips
Shiseido Eyelash Curler
NARS Pencil Sharpner

VIB Tote
UD 500 Point Perk
Happy Birthday Perk - My bday is Saturday so this haul is a gift to myself

singer82

I have the NARS reflecting powder. And am eyeing the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette. Are they virtually the same kind of product? Do I need it if I have the reflecting powder?

Lipstickdiva420

I have Naked 2 and Lorac Pro. I had my friend take a picture of her Pro next to the LM palette. I decided to get the LM palette because I have green eyes and love pink and purple eyeshadows. Laura Mercier Artist palette Holiday 2013 on the left, Lorac Pro on the right. (credit to @VeronikaJ)

I might have to check out the LM palette.

Knope2012

Good morning all :) I managed to place my order about 10 minutes past 3 this morning, and it took me several tries, but I finally got through. I'm sorry to hear so many of you had similar trouble

Knope2012

I have the NARS reflecting powder. And am eyeing the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette. Are they virtually the same kind of product? Do I need it if I have the reflecting powder?
They're a bit different. The NARS is for an all over soft focus effect, and the Hourglass powders change the look of your face as if it was in different lighting, such as in morning light, moonlight, etc. They're both great products. I wouldn't say you need both unless you like to play around with different effects. I have the palette and I'm planning on getting the powder eventually, when I run out of my Chanel setting powder

Knope2012

Most of the berries in my collection are MAC, but since this is a Sephora sale, I'll stick with the ones you can find there. I'm sure Urban Decay's Venom is on your list. It's a really beautiful berry color, kind of like MAC Rebel's slightly brighter, creamier cousin. That would definitely be my top pick if you don't already have it. Bite Beauty's High Pigment Matte Pencil in Violet is gorgeous if you want something lighter and more purple than what I think most people traditionally think of as "berry" but I feel like berry can mean different things depending on who you talk to. If you're looking for a shade kind of in between the two, I bet Bite's pencil in Amarone would work nicely, but I admit I haven't gotten around to buying that one yet.

And just a side note that I realized while looking for berry colors in my collection: I really do have a bordering-on-insane number of deep red/wine lipsticks... What is my infatuation with that color?
Thank you very much! I just bought Venom this morning and I'll put Violet and Amarone on my list for next time. I understand color obsessions. I've bought a million reds this year, a million fucshias the year before, and now I want all the wine/berry colors this year. It's good that I've moved from MAC a bit, or I'd have a million

Knope2012

Those who placed orders first thing like I did, please check your debit/credit cards online. Many people on the BeautyTalk section on Sephora's website were charged multiple times like Kaori.

singer82

Ohhhhhh crap! I placed another order. *slaps own hand* Depression and a makeup sale is bad combo LOL. Imma need to work my butt off for the rest of the year.
My second order...

UD Vice 2 palette- Yeppers...I gave in haha. I must go on an eye makeup no buy! lol
Shiseido Benefiance Youthful Eyes Anti-Wrinkle Set- My first try at an anti-aging eye cream. Hope I like it.
The Dior Addict perk

Hope everyone gets everything they wanted!
fluffy.gif

Knope2012

Ohhhhhh crap! I placed another order. *slaps own hand* Depression and a makeup sale is bad combo LOL. Imma need to work my butt off for the rest of the year.
My second order...

UD Vice 2 palette- Yeppers...I gave in haha. I must go on an eye makeup no buy! lol
Shiseido Benefiance Youthful Eyes Anti-Wrinkle Set- My first try at an anti-aging eye cream. Hope I like it.
The Dior Addict perk

Hope everyone gets everything they wanted!
fluffy.gif
I completely understand! A lot of my too large order was because I had an awful October and November is still depressing in a lot of ways. I'm kicking myself for not getting the Dior Addict perk when I had the points

TwistedFaith

Placed my order and hauled some "necessities" and fun stuff. Stocked up on my foundation mainstay, MUFE Duo Mat Powder in 214. Also picked up NARS Coeur Battante. I'm hoping that the Illamasqua Hydra Veil primer comes back in stock before the discount ends. I got a sample of it and I love it!

DILLIGAF

Ok final basket. I think:

• Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15
  • CLINQUE Black Honey Lip Duo
  • BITE BEAUTY High Pigment Matte Pencil in Violet
  • SMASHBOX Full Exposure Palette
  • Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
And I'm still not sure about the Naked 2 Palette. Maybe I'll just take it out and get another Bite Beauty Matte Lip Pencil
Naked 2 is out the window! Can anyone suggest another palette? What about the Kat Von D one? I know you are wondering where is the Laura Mercier Palette. I already got it. LOL This is my bday month and my friend was with me went I swatched it. The next day I had it in my hands!!! Gotta love friends that love makeup as much as I do!!!