Sephora Friends & Family 2013

FuuHouhouji

Just remind him that video games will be going on sale this month too- Amazon always has Gold Box deals the week of Black Friday where the more popular games are usually around $30, and Walmart and Best Buy have sales too. That's when you can remind him that he also has a budget
girlhaha.gif
That's why he gave me the list. He doesn't like online shopping. And our videogames are inexpensive because we always wait to them to be like 20 USD or less (we got them used and things like that) Very few videogames we bought when just released. But makeup (at least high and middle end brands) will never go less than 30off no matter what so I have to choose priorities.

DeeDee2013

Ok final basket. I think:

• Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15
  • CLINQUE Black Honey Lip Duo
  • BITE BEAUTY High Pigment Matte Pencil in Violet
  • SMASHBOX Full Exposure Palette
  • Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
And I'm still not sure about the Naked 2 Palette. Maybe I'll just take it out and get another Bite Beauty Matte Lip Pencil
You should get pomegrante....gorgeous color....

cocodivatime

I'm so annoyed with sephora this morning. Actually for the last 6 months. I was kind enough last year to hand out my extra 15% in the store to a random person and ever since then the girl has had access to my card and keeps redeeming my points. It's been back and forth for months and I've been very nice about it. They always say I will receive a call back and email back and NOTHING! So finally after she did it again I had to make a big scene with them over the phone and I finally got my results. Unfortunately I had to start a whole new account and I was told if have to wait 7-10 business days until I was upgraded back to vib. Which was a MONTH AGO!! They told me to call and make an order over the phone and they would apply it themselves of course I feared the ONE thing that would make or break me ordering was the ambient palette.! It was in stock an hour before they were open for my to call in which is 9a since I am on the east coast of course it sold out before they were open. This could have been avoided. And to compensate for all my drama they gave me 300 points. WOMP WOMP WOMP. How about 50% off an item. I'll keep my money in my pocket.
Omg this is terrible! I can't get over how a random stranger kept using your account. I don't even understand how Sephora could let that happen

purplerinne

Placed an order at midnight with no issues...woke up this morning and placed another order...if these 2 orders don't make me Rouge i'm going to scream LOL now to tackle bloomingdales and gap's friends and family...oh man

honey b

Ok. The plan is to get the NARS One Night Stand Cheek Palette. The problem is that I need to spend $75 Canadian to get free shipping. Not really a problem but it seems silly not to do it with this discount. I was going to get the Lorac Pro Palette but it's not in stock. So I narrowed it down to getting something from Nars or Dior. Most of my makeup is from Mac so I'm wondering if there are any must-have items from these other brands that would be good to start my collection. Does anyone have any suggestions for either Nars or Dior eye or lip products that are universally flattering shades? I realized this is kind of vague but any suggestions would be appreciated!

Knope2012

Ok. The plan is to get the NARS One Night Stand Cheek Palette. The problem is that I need to spend $75 Canadian to get free shipping. Not really a problem but it seems silly not to do it with this discount. I was going to get the Lorac Pro Palette but it's not in stock. So I narrowed it down to getting something from Nars or Dior. Most of my makeup is from Mac so I'm wondering if there are any must-have items from these other brands that would be good to start my collection. Does anyone have any suggestions for either Nars or Dior eye or lip products that are universally flattering shades? I realized this is kind of vague but any suggestions would be appreciated!
I've recently got a few Dior items that I like. For eyes, I like Dior's Mono eyeshadows as they're very easy to work with. I have Millenium and it's so beautiful with its multi-faceted shimmer. I've heard the new Dior lipsticks are also wonderful, but I haven't tried them myself. I love NARS lipsticks! I have Schiap, Funny Face, and Scarlet Empress, and I love them all. Scarlet Empress is my favorite for Fall as it can be toned now or made more dramatic. I haven't tried NARS eyeshadows yet, but their duos are very popular and have some great color combinations.

sherm

I placed my order after some more hemming and hawing over what to keep and what to cut. I wanted the UD 500-point perk but I didn't want to spend an extra $25 to get it. I almost bought the All Nighter 1 oz spray (that was the only thing I really wanted to try) but I decided to keep my cart small and will do the "fun" stuff in December if they do the gift card thingy again.

I ended up with:
Benefit Boi-ing 1 + 2 (all-time favorite concealer)
Clinique pencil sharpener (I broke my old sharpener a few weeks ago)
Sephora Technicolor Tinsel lash curler (okay, so this was kind of a "fun" item but I use a curler daily so it won't waste away in a drawer somewhere!)

bvenice1920

I love hearing what everyone ordered! I plan on going to Sephora tonight or over the weekend. I have been so back and forth with what I want that I know when I get in the store Im going to be at ta lost for words!!!!

makeupbyvee

Here's a picture of the Urban Decay Morher Lode set I picked up @ Sephora. Thanks to http://www.specktra.net/u/127726/fuuhouhouji
60f86215_image.jpeg

kait0

Thought I'd share my haul, ended up with: Nars lip pencil set Ambient lighting powder in mood LM artist pallette :)

magali

So in order to shop the sale you have to get a code? I'm confused I've never shopped at these sephora sales but I know their a big deal. I've heard about them a lot

Knope2012

So in order to shop the sale you have to get a code? I'm confused I've never shopped at these sephora sales but I know their a big deal. I've heard about them a lot
If you have VIB or VIB Rouge status at Sephora.com, the code is VIBTOPIA. Regular Beauty Insiders have to get a one-time code from a friend

Kaori

So after being charged six times and no having to wait for the charges to disappear, I cut down my order to:

Too Faced La Crème de La Crème Long Lasting Lip Collection
NARS Guy Bourdin Holiday Collection Limited Edition Promiscuous Lip Pencil Coffret
NARS Guy Bourdin Holiday Collection Limited Edition Blush Coeur Battant
NARS Guy Bourdin Holiday Collection Limited Edition Blush Day Dream
and got the 100point samples of first aid cream(planned to buy the 2oz version anyways so saved money yay), stila lipbalmstick, clinique chubbystick and the julep top coat =)

Pity that the Dior 500perk sold out already :( that sure went fast.

I will place second order for the Versace man gift set and Clinique makeup remover later, when the charges clear =.=

vaisforluvrs

Placed an order at midnight with no issues...woke up this morning and placed another order...if these 2 orders don't make me Rouge i'm going to scream LOL now to tackle bloomingdales and gap's friends and family...oh man
If you made it to Rouge, it would tell you right away and would give you the option to add the Rouge gift. Did it not give you that option?