Sephora Friends & Family 2013

BabyDzz

Envious of all who can use their code multiple times. Im already looking foward to next year where I will forsure be a VIB. MY PURCHASE: Lancome Teint Idole Foundation Nars Coeur Battant Blush Laura Mercier Artists Palette Laura Mercier Powder Puff (For my MUFE HD finishing powder.) Small compared to some of you ladies. I did want a OCC lip tar in BMD but with the two upcoming MAC collections, I decided to hold off on lip products.

babygirlLAH

I have the tart of giving collectors set sitting in my cart, I know I just said I'm on a no make up buy until riri but that is tempting me. :/

Kaori

That daggone ONS palette is haunting meeeeeeee!!!! Why why why did I go in there and swatch it. It's been hours and I'm like should I? Shouldn't I? Yes? No? I know good and well y'all are gonna say yes, because you are all enablers!!! Is there anyone who doesn't like the palette? Talk me out of it, please! LOL!
I didn't get the palette because I'm not fond of putting triclosan on my sensitive cheeks lol I got a sample of orgasm and I always wondered why it irritated my skin.
BUT I bought both LE blushes from Nars, cos they had different ingredient list :D

Kaori

I have the tart of giving collectors set sitting in my cart, I know I just said I'm on a no make up buy until riri but that is tempting me. :/
I love that thing! finally they included awesome bag with the set as well :D
Eyeshadows have good payout, the palette is nice and thin, the blush is really pretty, skincare great and the only thing I don't like are lipglosses since they are sticky(same stickiness as buxom lipgloss).

purplerinne

If you made it to Rouge, it would tell you right away and would give you the option to add the Rouge gift. Did it not give you that option?

It won't update my status until 2-5 days from now. Before the sale I was $403 away from being Rouge. I've placed 3 orders already and they were over $500. that was after the discount LOL

babygirlLAH

I love that thing! finally they included awesome bag with the set as well :D Eyeshadows have good payout, the palette is nice and thin, the blush is really pretty, skincare great and the only thing I don't like are lipglosses since they are sticky(same stickiness as buxom lipgloss).
that does not help my no buy. lol. jk :) I'll check it out today in store. So far it seems like the best deal for that amount of products and I have nothing from tarte either.

purplerinne

my haul:

5 Korres Minis in Guava (stocking stuffers)
1 Marc Jacobs lip balm (wanted to try it)
1 Nars Guy Bourdain blush palette (gift)
1 Tarte BB cream (friend)
1 Buxom flirt set (gift)
1 Ren Serum (almost out of mine)
1 Ren Polish (also almost out)
1 Sephora Give Me Some Lip set (gift)
1 OCC mini lip tar set (gift)
1 MJ Liner in Black (HG for me)
1 Hourglass powder in Dim (friend)
1 Nars blush in Dolce Vita (friend)
1 Tarte best selling treasures set (gift)
1 Drybar brush (friend)
5 Bliss must haves (friend)
1 Nars blush Orgasm (friend)
2 Benefit bad gal mascaras (friend)
1 Bobbi brown blush (friend)
1 Benefit get cheeky set (gift)

1 Sephora iphone 5 case (saw it in person and it's pretty durable)
1 Dior 500 perk set

boschicka

If you're not feeling it, definitely save the money. But if you're interested in Spellbinding, here's the post that sold me on it: http://www.perilouslypale.com/2013/...book-holiday-2013-photos-swatches-review.html

The colors are layerable! I haven't tried that before and that's a fun idea
Oh boy, I didn't much care for the colors as is, but seeing them layered, I'm hooked. Love the combined colors! Looks like I'm going to have to make a second purchase.
ohboy.gif

honey b

I only got 2 things the Nars One Night Stand Cheek Palette and the Nars eyeshadow duo in Charade. I also used a 100 point perk for a sample of Tarte's Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara. I am pretty excited since these will be my first Nars makeup products, besides the eyeshadow base that I bought this summer (love!). BUT, as soon as hit the final checkout button, I started kicking myself that I didn't get more stuff.

GoldenGirl

OK. Just tried on the Hourglass ambient powder in Radiant. And I think I look kinda radiant! And this over makeup I've been wearing all day long. Me likey!

I probably should have kept the palette, but I'm good with Radiant on its own. I actually thought Radiant was the best of the three, for my skintone and how I like to wear my makeup. I like this a lot!

janineios

My two online orders shipped, yay :D ...... And I may or may not have gone into a Sephora store and picked up YSL Babydoll mascara.

josephine90

I just placed an order for Dior Minuit lipstick! I love VIB Rouge free shipping, I was afraid it would sold out before I decide on my eye cream, I hope they dun hate me! :(

MissBeautyBunni

my haul:

5 Korres Minis in Guava (stocking stuffers)
1 Marc Jacobs lip balm (wanted to try it)
1 Nars Guy Bourdain blush palette (gift)
1 Tarte BB cream (friend)
1 Buxom flirt set (gift)
1 Ren Serum (almost out of mine)
1 Ren Polish (also almost out)
1 Sephora Give Me Some Lip set (gift)
1 OCC mini lip tar set (gift)
1 MJ Liner in Black (HG for me)
1 Hourglass powder in Dim (friend)
1 Nars blush in Dolce Vita (friend)
1 Tarte best selling treasures set (gift)
1 Drybar brush (friend)
5 Bliss must haves (friend)
1 Nars blush Orgasm (friend)
2 Benefit bad gal mascaras (friend)
1 Bobbi brown blush (friend)
1 Benefit get cheeky set (gift)

1 Sephora iphone 5 case (saw it in person and it's pretty durable)
1 Dior 500 perk set

Lipstickdiva420

My haul
cheerleader.gif
I went to sephora this evening and picked up

Nars holiday Guy Bourdin Coeur Battant
Laura Mercier Artist's Palette
Dior Addict Gloss Etoilee

I loveeeee everything!!!!!! especially the LM palette and I love the packaging it remind me of a wallet.

LinenWhite7

My haul :cheer: I went to sephora this evening and picked up Nars holiday Guy Bourdin Coeur Battant Laura Mercier Artist's Palette Dior Addict Gloss Etoilee I loveeeee everything!!!!!! especially the LM palette and I love the packaging it remind me of a wallet.
I just love that LM Artist palette! It is so pretty that I didn't even want to mess it up by using it this morning.

ChosenOne

Thank you very much! I just bought Venom this morning and I'll put Violet and Amarone on my list for next time. I understand color obsessions. I've bought a million reds this year, a million fucshias the year before, and now I want all the wine/berry colors this year. It's good that I've moved from MAC a bit, or I'd have a million
Glad you got your hands on Venom! I really think you'll love it. Be sure to let me know what you think! I ended up caving and getting the UD lipstick in Naked after all, lol. I couldn't find my Lovelight this morning and considered it a sign that I needed another nude UD shade.

DeeDee2013

My haul
cheerleader.gif
I went to sephora this evening and picked up

Nars holiday Guy Bourdin Coeur Battant
Laura Mercier Artist's Palette
Dior Addict Gloss Etoilee

I loveeeee everything!!!!!! especially the LM palette and I love the packaging it remind me of a wallet.
I love my LM palette. I use it everyday.....waiting for my SmashBox palette now!!!