Sephora VIB Sale November 2012?

shontay07108

That's good to know about Illamasqua. I'll start slow and will try one thing at a time to see how I like them. I'll also make sure to buy the items from Sephora so I can return anything without any issues. Casablanca is one of the lipsticks I keep meaning to get along with Blonde Venus. I remember swatching Honolulu Honey on my lips and thought it looked weird. The MUA recommended Blonde Venus instead. I have Autumn Leaves, but haven't looked at the other colors you've mentioned. Now I have to check them out. You're probably making my list even longer.
Honolulu Honey works. Just use that good old Prep+Prime and dab it on. That or you can put a gloss on top. I usually wear it alone, but I sheer it out. It's a great look with a bold eye. I gotta say, though that Barbarella is my favorite. It's a peachy natural color you can wear with a bold eye and it's a little more flattering on it's own than Honolulu Honey (which is kinda comparable to Siss by Mac, although not as fussy).
My Sephora order shipped already. It should be delivered tomorrow. That was fast.
I love the way Sephora ships things. Speaking of fast shipping, Nordstroms is out of sight, but I guess it better be at $15. Ordered yesterday and getting my stuff tomorrow. Bought a gorgeous Topshop necklace (I stumbled upon the fact that they sell topshop now) and most exciting of all, they have Louise Young brushes! I ordered a blending brush. I hope it's incredible. If so, I'll order all the shadow brushes. I hope they get the shadow palette, too.

CartoonChic

Speaking of fast shipping, Nordstroms is out of sight, but I guess it better be at $15. Ordered yesterday and getting my stuff tomorrow. Bought a gorgeous Topshop necklace (I stumbled upon the fact that they sell topshop now) and most exciting of all, they have Louise Young brushes! I ordered a blending brush. I hope it's incredible. If so, I'll order all the shadow brushes. I hope they get the shadow palette, too.
There you go again, trying to get me sucked into another brand.
blah.gif
girlhaha.gif

sss215

That's good to know about Illamasqua. I'll start slow and will try one thing at a time to see how I like them. I'll also make sure to buy the items from Sephora so I can return anything without any issues. Casablanca is one of the lipsticks I keep meaning to get along with Blonde Venus. I remember swatching Honolulu Honey on my lips and thought it looked weird. The MUA recommended Blonde Venus instead. I have Autumn Leaves, but haven't looked at the other colors you've mentioned. Now I have to check them out. You're probably making my list even longer.
Try the blushes. Excite, Panic and Tweak are some of the best blushes around. I got those, and a few of their matte shadows. I know people weren't too impressed with their shadows when they first came out, but all of them were reformulated and have been getting good reviews. Their glosses are stellar as well.

shontay07108

Try the blushes. Excite, Panic and Tweak are some of the best blushes around. I got those, and a few of their matte shadows. I know people weren't too impressed with their shadows when they first came out, but all of them were reformulated and have been getting good reviews. Their glosses are stellar as well.
I saw a couple of shadows from them that I was interested in, but didn't want to buy impulsively. I looked at the blushes and I heard they're great, but the problem is that I have similar shades already. That's the problem when you hoard so much makeup. It's hard to find shades different enough to justify a purchase.

sss215

T
I saw a couple of shadows from them that I was interested in, but didn't want to buy impulsively. I looked at the blushes and I heard they're great, but the problem is that I have similar shades already. That's the problem when you hoard so much makeup. It's hard to find shades different enough to justify a purchase.
That's true. Luckily for me, I passed on tons of Corals when I finally brought Excite, and I'm glad I did because I didn't have anything like it. Do you have anything like Tweak. It's really a standout, a beautiful strawberry pink. I haven't found anything like it at all.

shontay07108

T That's true. Luckily for me, I passed on tons of Corals when I finally brought Excite, and I'm glad I did because I didn't have anything like it. Do you have anything like Tweak. It's really a standout, a beautiful strawberry pink. I haven't found anything like it at all.
I have Tippy by Mac which is a really pretty strawberry pink. I love that one, but the thing is, I don't get much use out of colors like that. I love red lips or bold eyes and then I gravitate towards rosy brown, peach or coral blushes. I have a few pinks, berries and reds just in case I need them. I'm going to Sephora again tomorrow (because why not), so I'll take another look at those Illamasqua blushes.

califabulous

I bought illamasqua beg as part of my VIB haul.. LOVE the color. Very natural flush-ish. pretty. But the lasting power? Not this color at least. It was completely gone by lunch and i would have to re-apply. My mac blushers last longer. So I returned it and I am planning to get nars dolce vita instead. but my vib coupon is not cooperating. How did you all correct this issue?

CartoonChic

I bought illamasqua beg as part of my VIB haul.. LOVE the color. Very natural flush-ish. pretty. But the lasting power? Not this color at least. It was completely gone by lunch and i would have to re-apply. My mac blushers last longer. So I returned it and I am planning to get nars dolce vita instead. but my vib coupon is not cooperating. How did you all correct this issue?
What's wrong with your coupon? You'll probably have to call customer service to get it fixed. My VIB status has finally updated in their system. I already used the BI coupon for $15 because I didn't want it to expire while I was waiting for my status to update. I called customer service and they applied the $5 difference from the VIB coupon as a credit to my account. I can use the credit towards my next purchase.

foxxylatina07

Hello ladies,
Long time I haven't really posted here. I'm enjoying reading about all the purchases and I mostly hear about the OCC lip tars and let me tell just say I love them and I'm addicted to them. So hopefully I can buy more with my $20 gift card. The thing is that they're so many I want I can't decide. I'm thinking about Hoochie, Demure, and pennyroyal. I wanna get more so i can take advantage of the $20 gc but money is kinda tight. Hopefully I can sell my huge sales stash so I can buy more.

CharlieKelly

I ended up getting the UD Naked palette, I know, not very original but I've been wanting for a while. Can't beat the $30 shipped I paid for it :D

califabulous

I Finally figured out to use my coupon like a gift card so it worked. I ended up getting purity face wash Nars dolce Vita blush and a beauty blender. I'm so excited to see how the beauty blender works and if it will really help me with my foundation Application. Also very excited to get $20 off my purchase! Yay:)

hwdsprincess

I Finally figured out to use my coupon like a gift card so it worked. I ended up getting purity face wash Nars dolce Vita blush and a beauty blender. I'm so excited to see how the beauty blender works and if it will really help me with my foundation Application. Also very excited to get $20 off my purchase! Yay:)
I got my beauty blender from beauty.com tried it yesterday and I already feel like why didn't I get this sooner, I love it.

hwdsprincess

You're right! I just tested it. But you get stuck with the shipping fee if you're below $50. It may be worth it if you only want one item. My order will be slightly above $50, but I can't place it yet. I have to wait to call back Monday to see if my VIB status has updated. I want the $20 "discount card" instead of the $15 BI one I was sent. I hope the items I want don't sell out by then. One of them already did.
I tried it and it didn't let me it said my gift card had $0 value lol

sss215

I bought illamasqua beg as part of my VIB haul.. LOVE the color. Very natural flush-ish.  pretty.  But the lasting power?  Not this color at least.  It was completely gone by lunch and i would have to re-apply.  My mac blushers last longer.  So I returned it and I am planning to get nars dolce vita instead.  but my vib coupon is not cooperating.  How did you all correct this issue?
The two illamasqua blushes I have are long wearing for me. I don't have any problems with those colors.
I need a beauty blender. I think the next coupon is 10% VIB for another year in Jan. I will grab one then .

MissTT

SOS.gif
I still don't know what to get! I haven't tried many of the products I've purchased recently so I'm not feeling the desire to bring more into the house. I may get the MUFE Dany's pouch via chargesend, but I've seen similar cases on eBay for much cheaper. Dang I wish I had a store to shop in.

CartoonChic

SOS.gif
I still don't know what to get! I haven't tried many of the products I've purchased recently so I'm not feeling the desire to bring more into the house. I may get the MUFE Dany's pouch via chargesend, but I've seen similar cases on eBay for much cheaper. Dang I wish I had a store to shop in.
Lol, you're shopped out. My problem is that there's always something on my list. Every time I think I've scratched one thing off, five more things get added.
ohboy.gif

Maybe get something generic, like a replacement brush for your Clarisonic. If all else fails and you really can't find anything you want to buy, you can probably gift your coupon.

Latest posts