Sephora VIB Sale November 2012?

Monsy

I ordered Lancome hypnose star set and LM hydrating primer. I had 4 other things on my wishlist and all of them are out of stock
th_wallbash.gif

Haven

I am going to swing by a Sephora today. I want a couple of more items, but they are both OOS on the website. One is the Cinderella mirror for my SIL who is a Disney fanatic.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Final damage: Beauty Blenders, Guerlain Red Hot blush duo, and Guerlain Colere. I am trying to resist ordering more.
My new favourite!

Money is a little tight coming up to the holidays, so I'm trying to resist the urge to buy stuff for myself... I am tempted to grab a couple of Ellis Faas items, since they're so damned expensive. I'm also tempted to check if the downtown store here carries the Nars Yachiyo brush, which I'm lusting after. For some reason, it's $50 in the US, but $73 in Canada.
huh2.gif

But I'm really trying to be good...

califabulous

hi gals just got my vib in the mail last night. not so timely. Anyway I have a code to share. is there anyone didn't get a code?

My list:

dior cruise l/s
jack black balm
MUFE shadows 74,58, 162
NARS galapagos
Ilamasqua Eurydice l/s
Ilamasqua Beg blush
YSL touch elcat radiance pen
a few other small things I can't think of right now...

anything that doesn't work for me is getting returned!

sereagoso

still looking for someone to be willing to spare their friend/guest VIB code ! :( if anyone is willing to send it to me i would love you forever! just pm me :)

aradhana

hi gals just got my vib in the mail last night. not so timely. Anyway I have a code to share. is there anyone didn't get a code?

My list:

dior cruise l/s
jack black balm
MUFE shadows 74,58, 162
NARS galapagos
Ilamasqua Eurydice l/s
Ilamasqua Beg blush

i hope you like eurydice and galapagos. i love those two !

i got a couple of skincare items from origins, an ellis faas lipcolour and a lip tar in nsfw.

i'm contemplating gifting the lip tar to my cousin, because her birthday just passed and i know as a student she's on a pretty strict budget! (i think the colour looks pretty universally flattering, so i thought it might be a good one...)

sereagoso

My list:

dior cruise l/s
jack black balm
MUFE shadows 74,58, 162
NARS galapagos
Ilamasqua Eurydice l/s
Ilamasqua Beg blush

I am still looking for one !! i hate to be annoying about it, i cannot find one anywhere :( I would be so very appreciative !!

sereagoso

Are you a VIB? If so triy CELEBRATE. That may work.
nope:( unfortunately not .. i also posted my request on a makeup community and completely got passed over for someone who requested one after me because i think the person giving the code away knew the girl! smh.. so i figured i would check with all the lovely girls here <3

Haven

My new favourite!

Money is a little tight coming up to the holidays, so I'm trying to resist the urge to buy stuff for myself... I am tempted to grab a couple of Ellis Faas items, since they're so damned expensive. I'm also tempted to check if the downtown store here carries the Nars Yachiyo brush, which I'm lusting after. For some reason, it's $50 in the US, but $73 in Canada.
huh2.gif

But I'm really trying to be good...
IKWYM! I visited Sephora today, and I was good. I purchased some of the Cinderella collection for my SIL's Christmas present. She is a big Disney fan.

After my recent holiday collection and VIB event splurges, I put myself on a "no - buy" until after the holidays. Don't know how long that will last though....

Haven

nope:( unfortunately not .. i also posted my request on a makeup community and completely got passed over for someone who requested one after me because i think the person giving the code away knew the girl! smh.. so i figured i would check with all the lovely girls here <3
Sorry that I can't help. One of my close friends staked her claim on my "friend code" right after I received my email.

sereagoso

Sorry that I can't help. One of my close friends staked her claim on my "friend code" right after I received my email.
thats okay I understand thank you tho!! I am so late in the game to be requesting them, everyone has already given theres away.. and I hate to be one of those annoying people stalking others for them, i just could reallllyyyyyy use the discount right now. hope you were able to purchase some nice things! :)

VampyCouture

thats okay I understand thank you tho!! I am so late in the game to be requesting them, everyone has already given theres away.. and I hate to be one of those annoying people stalking others for them, i just could reallllyyyyyy use the discount right now. hope you were able to purchase some nice things! :)
Do you still need the code?

kimibos

the damage is done

• illamasqua cameo polish
  • the jack balm set
  • nars back room polish

• [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]peter thomas buffing beads[/FONT]
  • urban decay smoked 24/7 pencils

• [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]clarisonic mia2 acne[/FONT]
  • sephora lippie in bewitch me

mac_aiken

I am a little frustrated with Sephora right now. They have stock for the higher end new collections but are not putting it out at most stores until after the sale.

Latest posts