Sephora VIB Sale November 2012?

kimibos

i made it. no orders before the sale was over!! i feel proud hahaha. and its just tuesday
wtff.gif

prettygirl

Officially done w/ this sale! I've placed three orders within two weeks, one of which was before the actual sale! Lol.

1st order (w/out discount, but I did get a cute ITKIT!):
5 Tarina Tarantino hyper eyeliners - Rockstar Love, Spark of Envy, Cute Robot, Ultraviolet, and Locket Book. (Lol.. I ordered this based on T's reviews of them.. she swore by them)
Clinique Lip and Eye Pencil (sharpener)

2nd order:
1. Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Pro's Picks Lip Tar Set
2. SEPHORA COLLECTION Professional Emery Board (nail file)
3. Gucci Eau de Parfum II
4. SEPHORA COLLECTION Brush Protectors Set
5. SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Angle Liner Brush #22
6. SEPHORA COLLECTION Candy Mirrors
7. SEPHORA COLLECTION Double-Ended Blemish Extractor
8.TARINA TARANTINO Eye Dream Hyperliner

3rd order:
1. OCC Hoochie Lip Tar
2. NARS Highlighting/Bronzing Blush Duo (in Orgasm/Laguna)
3. Nars Blush in Gaiety
4. Nars Blush in Amour
5. tokidoki Roulette Gloss Trio <---random add in.. lol

I ordered my first lip tars, and NARS items EVER! And the Tarina Tarantino were first timers too!

I really ordered the Nars blushes, to see if I could exchange them instore for maybe different colors at the same price. Haven't decided on which colors though.. what are your favorites?

Still waiting for my second order to come in tomorrow, and hopefully my third order will be here by the end of the week.

UGH. I need to stop buying make up. I don't think it helps that I'm misplacing my make up either, I couldn't find a BNIB l/s the other day
icon_eek.gif
. No more unless I get a sephora coupon in December. I think I'm $20 away from being a VIB. NO MORE until MAC's Strength and Apres Chic (sp?) collection!!!
ban2.gif

CartoonChic

Officially done w/ this sale! I've placed three orders within two weeks, one of which was before the actual sale! Lol.

1st order (w/out discount, but I did get a cute ITKIT!):
5 Tarina Tarantino hyper eyeliners - Rockstar Love, Spark of Envy, Cute Robot, Ultraviolet, and Locket Book. (Lol.. I ordered this based on T's reviews of them.. she swore by them)
Clinique Lip and Eye Pencil (sharpener)

2nd order:
1. Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Pro's Picks Lip Tar Set
2. SEPHORA COLLECTION Professional Emery Board (nail file)
3. Gucci Eau de Parfum II
4. SEPHORA COLLECTION Brush Protectors Set
5. SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Angle Liner Brush #22
6. SEPHORA COLLECTION Candy Mirrors
7. SEPHORA COLLECTION Double-Ended Blemish Extractor
8.TARINA TARANTINO Eye Dream Hyperliner

3rd order:
1. OCC Hoochie Lip Tar
2. NARS Highlighting/Bronzing Blush Duo (in Orgasm/Laguna)
3. Nars Blush in Gaiety
4. Nars Blush in Amour
5. tokidoki Roulette Gloss Trio <---random add in.. lol

I ordered my first lip tars, and NARS items EVER! And the Tarina Tarantino were first timers too!

I really ordered the Nars blushes, to see if I could exchange them instore for maybe different colors at the same price. Haven't decided on which colors though.. what are your favorites?

Still waiting for my second order to come in tomorrow, and hopefully my third order will be here by the end of the week.

UGH. I need to stop buying make up. I don't think it helps that I'm misplacing my make up either, I couldn't find a BNIB l/s the other day
icon_eek.gif
. No more unless I get a sephora coupon in December. I think I'm $20 away from being a VIB. NO MORE until MAC's Strength and Apres Chic (sp?) collection!!!
ban2.gif

thud.gif
I wish I thought of that! I could've exchanged one for the Luster blush I wanted. It's showing as in stock at my Sephora store. I forgot all about those brush protectors. Someone else recommended them to me to try. I must remember to pick them up next month.

OhSoJaded

Boo. I was super busy the past few days and didn't get a chance to place my 20% off order until last night. My haul was relatively small simply because some of things I wanted were "sold out". I should have run out to the store while I had a chance, but I was so focused on placing an order online b/c I won a $50 gift card from Karen at MBB (yay) and those are only redeemable online. Oh well. I didn't NEED anything, I was just taking advantage of a deal. And at least I was able to get most of my skin care stuff.

I'm hoping that Sephora keeps with tradition and gives out their holiday promotional gift cards next month!

CartoonChic

Boo. I was super busy the past few days and didn't get a chance to place my 20% off order until last night. My haul was relatively small simply because some of things I wanted were "sold out". I should have run out to the store while I had a chance, but I was so focused on placing an order online b/c I won a $50 gift card from Karen at MBB (yay) and those are only redeemable online. Oh well. I didn't NEED anything, I was just taking advantage of a deal. And at least I was able to get most of my skin care stuff.

I'm hoping that Sephora keeps with tradition and gives out their holiday promotional gift cards next month!
What are the gifts cards? Are they another VIB only perk, or is it something that goes to anyone who makes a purchase during a certain time frame like at Victoria's Secret?

OhSoJaded

What are the gifts cards? Are they another VIB only perk, or is it something that goes to anyone who makes a purchase during a certain time frame like at Victoria's Secret?
It's more like a "spend X amount and get X amount off". I believe it was "Spend $50, get $15 off" if you're a beauty insider and "Spend $50, get $20 off" if you're a VIB.

EDIT: Here's some info from last year's promo http://community.sephora.com/t5/Cus...Card-Offer-FAQ-December-1-12-2011/td-p/261515

kimibos

nanaparty.gif
congrat.gif

prettygirl

thud.gif
I wish I thought of that! I could've exchanged one for the Luster blush I wanted. It's showing as in stock at my Sephora store. I forgot all about those brush protectors. Someone else recommended them to me to try. I must remember to pick them up next month.
I didn't even look at if my store carries it
shrugs.gif
. My closest Sephora is inside a JCPenneys.. and none of them are even showing up as "in stock".. lol. Hopefully their system just isnt updated, since they just recently opened.

CartoonChic

It's more like a "spend X amount and get X amount off". I believe it was "Spend $50, get $15 off" if you're a beauty insider and "Spend $50, get $20 off" if you're a VIB.

EDIT: Here's some info from last year's promo http://community.sephora.com/t5/Cus...Card-Offer-FAQ-December-1-12-2011/td-p/261515
That's a great promotion. I hope they do it again. That's like 30%-40% off! It's probably obvious what I'm going to buy, and I'll reach VIB status with the purchase.
clapping.gif

aradhana

i reached vib online i think when i purchased nylon, and they sent me an email with 10% off for one month. i didn't realize there was an expiry, was super busy at the time, and missed out on using it!

califabulous

oh no, it's much smaller

i went to sephora store today and i reached my vib - i guess for next year? because i was vib already
anyway they gave me three coupons - 10% off, free shipping code and coupon for free makeover
ummm wow i didn't get any of that stuff...lol but i do not need another coupon. I have outdone myself with beauty orders online. I'm expecting 2 shipments tomorrow and 2 on thursday... wowza. but not sure about VIB for next year. I don't see how I couldn't have reached it but whatevs....i need a nap after this shopping spree...