Sephora VIB Sale November 2012?

MissTT

Did you get anything?
I shouldn't, but I should you know? I've got brush cleaner and brush protectors in my cart. Also added Nipple Balm and a MUFE Aqua Rouge to get to the $50 for free shipping. I dunno. The first two are pretty necessary. I have peely lips so I need a top notch balm and I read Jack Black had changed their formula and it's no longer all natural. This would be so much easier if I had a store near me to try the stuff out that's on my shopping list.

MissTT

Did you get anything?
I should, but I shouldn't you know? I've got brush cleaner spray and brush protectors in my cart. Then I have Nipple Balm and Aqua Rouge to help me get free shipping. The first three and kind of a need. I have really peely lips so I need a kick arse balm. I read that Jack Black had changed their formula and is no longer all natural. I wish I had a Sephora near me so I could try out the items on my shopping list. That would really help narrow things down and help me prioritize.

kimibos

I should, but I shouldn't you know? I've got brush cleaner spray and brush protectors in my cart. Then I have Nipple Balm and Aqua Rouge to help me get free shipping. The first three and kind of a need. I have really peely lips so I need a kick arse balm. I read that Jack Black had changed their formula and is no longer all natural. I wish I had a Sephora near me so I could try out the items on my shopping list. That would really help narrow things down and help me prioritize.
i believe its the same formula. they just didnt name all the ingredients. they kind of have to now because of new FDA regulations, people are mad because they never read the whole ingredients lists just the natural part of it.

CartoonChic

Nipple Balm???
icon_eek.gif

EDIT: Lol! I looked it up just now. It is what I thought and not what I thought at the same time.

CartoonChic

I have some stuff in my cart. A couple more Lip Tars and some Butter London polishes. I got an email from Sephora saying that one of the Lip Tars I wanted is back in stock. Then one thing led to another. I haven't pulled the trigger. I don't even have a discount code to use. I'm just window shopping. I did the same thing at Beauty.com. The problem is that I do have a coupon for that site. I'm taking deep breaths. Trying to make it one day at a time.

prettygirl

NARS LOVERS!!

I saw a deal on giltcity.com to buy a narscosmetics.com $100 giftcard for $75. And if someone refers you, you can get 20% off your first purchase. Which would make it $60 for a $100 gc! 40% off!! Woot woot.

I'm not sure if I can put my referral code on here, but please PM me if you need one!

th_thstars.gif
hehe.. I think I'm going to buy it and get some more blushes!!

MissTT

I was passing on this deal until you threw in the extra 20% off, prettygirl. (I had read about the extra % of elsewhere, but you put it in dollars and cents for me.) Sign me up!!!!

CartoonChic

NARS LOVERS!!

I saw a deal on giltcity.com to buy a narscosmetics.com $100 giftcard for $75. And if someone refers you, you can get 20% off your first purchase. Which would make it $60 for a $100 gc! 40% off!! Woot woot.

I'm not sure if I can put my referral code on here, but please PM me if you need one!

th_thstars.gif
hehe.. I think I'm going to buy it and get some more blushes!!
I took advantage of the deal. There's no way that I couldn't. Thanks for sharing and for the referral. I'm trying to figure out what to get. My Sephora order of Albatross, Amour, Heat Wave, Scarlet Empress, and Back Room arrived yesterday. I love everything! I think I'm probably going to get more lipsticks, nail polish and the Yachiyo brush. Still trying to decide. I'm going to swatch things first to help finalize my decision. I don't want to get anything that I may need to return.

CartoonChic

Did anyone else get a new silver VIB card in store after maintaining VIB status?
Is the silver VIB card different from the normal VIB card? After the dust settled on my orders, I'm only $17 away from VIB status. I'm going to swing by there and get something. I wish my store carried Lip Tars or Butter London nail polishes.

prettygirl

I took advantage of the deal. There's no way that I couldn't. Thanks for sharing and for the referral. I'm trying to figure out what to get. My Sephora order of Albatross, Amour, Heat Wave, Scarlet Empress, and Back Room arrived yesterday. I love everything! I think I'm probably going to get more lipsticks, nail polish and the Yachiyo brush. Still trying to decide. I'm going to swatch things first to help finalize my decision. I don't want to get anything that I may need to return.
I'm so glad that you and Miss TT were able to take advantage of the deal! I also bought a voucher! Woo hoo! Hehe. I'm still trying to figure out what I want to buy. I ordered the Orgasm/Laguna Duo, Amour, and Gaiety from Sephora and it's coming in Monday. <-- my first NARS items EVER. I'm thinking about maybe exchanging Gaiety for Luster. And get Deep Throat, Love Joy, Exhibit A.. and IDK what else with the voucher. I've been reading up on the most popular NARS items, and I'm soo excited.

What are the MUST haves from NARS everyone? I'm NC 30.

PrettyGirlDoc

Is the silver VIB card different from the normal VIB card? After the dust settled on my orders, I'm only $17 away from VIB status. I'm going to swing by there and get something. I wish my store carried Lip Tars or Butter London nail polishes.
They are one in the same. They just changed it from black to silver.