Sephora VIB Sale November 2012?

MissTT

I'm so glad that you and Miss TT were able to take advantage of the deal! I also bought a voucher! Woo hoo! Hehe. I'm still trying to figure out what I want to buy. I ordered the Orgasm/Laguna Duo, Amour, and Gaiety from Sephora and it's coming in Monday. <-- my first NARS items EVER. I'm thinking about maybe exchanging Gaiety for Luster. And get Deep Throat, Love Joy, Exhibit A.. and IDK what else with the voucher. I've been reading up on the most popular NARS items, and I'm soo excited.

What are the MUST haves from NARS everyone? I'm NC 30.
Thanks again for the referral. Since you are interested in such pigmented blushes I would recommend investing in the Yachiyo brush. It's very manageable now with the discount you received. I'd also recommend Outlaw blush. I will be getting the Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base definitely.

MissTT

Sooooooo. Since the VIB code was still working today I placed another big order. (Save some dough for Black Friday, TT!) I picked up:

SEPHORA COLLECTION/ Daily Brush Cleaner
SEPHORA COLLECTION/ Brush Protectors Set
MAKE UP FOR EVER/ Aqua Rouge 2 Rosewood
Dr. Lipp/ Original Nipple Balm For Lips
Cover FX/ Cream Foundation Brush
Miracle Skin Transformer/ Miracle Skin Transformer SPF 20 Dark
Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics/ Pro's Picks Lip Tar Set

I tried to resist by leaving the items in my cart for 4 days, but instead of the discount going away I found myself adding even more items in my cart day after day. I blame the people in this thread.

CartoonChic

Sooooooo. Since the VIB code was still working today I placed another big order. (Save some dough for Black Friday, TT!) I picked up:

I tried to resist by leaving the items in my cart for 4 days, but instead of the discount going away I found myself adding even more items in my cart day after day. I blame the people in this thread.
I don't blame you! That Lip Tar set is seriously a great deal. I'm trying to get to Sephora tomorrow. I hope the code still works after I become a VIB. I want to snag more Lip Tars.

CharlieKelly

Can you return stuff you buy with your points to get your points back? I spent a 100 points on something and it is sooooo small. I feel like I wasted my points :pouts:

MissTT

I don't think so, Charlie, but I've never tried. I tend to think of the points items like the other freebies you pick out. Its just a trial size/tester of the item so it's not meant to be big. The 500 pt items tend to be a bit bigger and may include a full size item.

prettygirl

Thanks again for the referral. Since you are interested in such pigmented blushes I would recommend investing in the Yachiyo brush. It's very manageable now with the discount you received. I'd also recommend Outlaw blush. I will be getting the Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base definitely.
You are so very welcome! Thank you for your reply, I'm definitely going to look into those items!!!

Monsy

Can you return stuff you buy with your points to get your points back? I spent a 100 points on something and it is sooooo small. I feel like I wasted my points :pouts:
i don't think so
100 points rewards are so stupid and tiny
i always keep my points and wait until they have something nice for 500 points.

Once i got benefit coralista, once benefit dandelion - full size

this time i redeemed my 500 points for that nars mini set that they had.

califabulous

wait a minute....that darn code is still working????
jawdrop.gif

prettygirl

For those of you who order the nars voucher from giltcity, I'd wait til either 11/26 or 11/27 to order because according to this website:

http://makeupforlife.net/2012/11/2012-black-friday-and-cyber-monday-beauty-deals.html

Narscosmetics.com is going to have 20% off then!!

I'm kind of sad now that I ordered NARS stuff during the VIB sale. AND I wish I could order another voucher!! Lol!!

MissTT

Quote: Originally Posted by califabulous
wait a minute....that darn code is still working????
jawdrop.gif

I used it last night. Got all kinds of things I never intended to buy right now. *shakeshead*

CharlieKelly

i don't think so 100 points rewards are so stupid and tiny
i always keep my points and wait until they have something nice for 500 points.

Once i got benefit coralista, once benefit dandelion - full size

this time i redeemed my 500 points for that nars mini set that they had.
Thanks guys! It is my first time redeeming points. I am fairly new to all this MU stuff. I will save up my points now. I feel stupid because I would 300 hadn't I used 100 for the stupid primer. hehe

Slimmycakes

My haul for the VIB sale was quite small. Finally got a clairsonic to see if its truly worth the hype.
amuse.gif
And some nail polish and a fall perfume. In regards to the points redemption, I highly doubt they will let you return the item. I have over 1500 points because I keep holding out till it's truly worth it. I look at it this way, if every dollar is a point, after spending $100, am I really going to be pleased with a mini hair oil/mascara??

prettygirl

Quote: Originally Posted by CharlieKelly
Damn it! I was going to get that and passed. I regret it now.

It's still available on giltcity.com, and if you get a referral you'll get 20%!

prettygirl

I went to Sephora today to exchange my two Nars blushes - Gaiety and Amour. And I was debating between exchanging them for different shades, getting the UD Vice Palette, or getting the Shiseido Benefiance Eye Wrinkle Kit (sold out online). Well as it turns out my Sephora (inside a JCP, next closest one is two hours away) was sold out of Vice Palette and I don't even know if they ever carried the Kit. So I was left with just exchanging my shades, I ended up getting Deep Throat and Outlaw! I'm excited!

But after seeing the Vice Palette sold out in my store, it makes me want it even more! Lol. Does this happen to yall?

The MA helping me was so very sweet and gave me a very generous sample (I heard her telling the new girl "oops this is more than a sample" lol) of the eye cream I wanted in the kit.. so I think this will last me quite some time. Geeze, the MAs there were so much nicer than the MAs at my Dillard's MAC counter! Makes me think twice now!

Now to make my list of Nars items for the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale!!! I think I'm getting Madly, Love Joy, Gilda, Exhibit A, and something else... I'm so indecisive!!

Just wanted to share my GOOD experience at Sephora! It actually makes me want to go back!

EDIT: I asked the girl at Sephora if they were going to have a Black Friday sale, because I read that the counters in JCP were not. And she said they were, but they have limited stock of the $10 sets!

LV2EVOLVE

I wanted the MUFE Be Your Own Make-up Artist kit so bad at 20% off. It's finally up on the site. I saw this in Dubai and it's drool worthy.

CharlieKelly

How do you like the brush cleaner? I've always wanted to try it.

MissTT

How do you like the brush cleaner? I've always wanted to try it.
It doesn't arrive until Monday. :( I wish I would have selected USPS. Would have like received it on Saturday. Anyway, this will be my first time trying it so I just ordered the small bottle. It sounds promising. I wanted something to use in between washings.

CartoonChic

I've reached VIB status. I did it online. I ordered NARS Luster blush this morning when it restocked on the website and Gaiety blush. I only needed $17 to become a VIB and was planning to do it with an in store purchase. I went to Sephora the other night and bought something, but the SA said I was showing up with 0 points in their system and to call customer service. It was a waste of time. I could've just ordered something else online last week and reached VIB sooner, and then could've probably snuck in one more purchase with the VIB code. I'm glad I'll finally have Luster, though.

Latest posts