Sephora VIB Sale November 2012?

PrettyGirlDoc

Hi everyone, Long time lurker joining to share VIB spoils I purchased Urban Decay eyeliner in Woodstock (going back, hurts my eyes) MUFE mat velvet foundation in #75 MUFE HD primer #4 MUFE full coverage concealers in # 12 and 14 NARS eyeshadow in Mekong stila all day liquid lipstick in carina (going back nothing special) And received the minuscule tote (much smaller than last year) With that I maintained VIB status and received the coupons that go with that. I figured I deserved that and more for going without lights and Specktra for ten days due to Superstorm Sandy.

OhSoJaded

I guess maybe it depends on the store. I think I'll ask if I'll get anything first.
I (re)qualified for VIB online this year, and when I purchased in store, I was given codes for free shipping and 10% off. I think it depends on the store you go to and how friendly they're feeling, haha. I've gotten free makeovers over the course of the year, but that's usually in line with whatever promo is going on.

aradhana

With that I maintained VIB status and received the coupons that go with that. I figured I deserved that and more for going without lights and Specktra for ten days due to Superstorm Sandy.

th_770016001157748873-final.gif

i don't know what i'd do without specktra for 10 days! ;)

i didn't realize they give coupons for vib...maybe it's different in canada? :dunno:

OhSoJaded

well i just became a vib and no coupons, no codes for friends nothing.
angry.gif
Did you become a VIB in store or online? The very first time I qualified, I got 10% off email, and every other time I've requalified, I've gotten the perks in store. It should be noted that I didn't get the email until a few days after I qualified.

kimibos

Did you become a VIB in store or online? The very first time I qualified, I got 10% off email, and every other time I've requalified, I've gotten the perks in store. It should be noted that I didn't get the email until a few days after I qualified.
online. but i havent been to the store yet. i may go today cause they have the a nars polish that i want available. maybe they give me something. ill wait for the 10% off email. thanks.

MissTT

I know, but it's the principle.
girlhaha.gif
I'm just mad b/c I spent so much money.

eta: I called and they gave me points in lieu of the bag.

prettygirl

I read in another forum that the code, I think for VIBs, is still active! So if you're a VIB and haven't ordered you should try....