Sephora's Reigning Beauties: Ariel - The Little Mermaid

queenblenda

Omg I want this palette! I wish I caught on sooner and got Cinderella and jasmine. If anyone has an extra they are willing to part with let me know (fingers crossed!)
you can still get the cinderella palette on sephora.com i was just on there and searched disney and it shows and let me add it to my basket "a little annoyed i didnt check there first before i recently just bought it off ebay for $30 bucks more then retail price" oh well :) thought id let you know about it tho :)

Brianaa

Has anyone else seen that the Cinderella palette is back on Sephora's website?
I went to search Disney and it came back up in stock!

singer82

Hope we see some more stuff soon. Want to make a sephora haul soon, but want to wait till this comes out.

ChosenOne

Hope we see some more stuff soon. Want to make a sephora haul soon, but want to wait till this comes out.
Ditto. Not that there's too much makeup that I feel I need in my life right now (I think all the MAC collections lately have taken care of that, plus I still haven't gotten to use two-thirds of the e/s in my Jasmine palette yet), but there are a few things I've been tempted to buy. Plus I like waiting for good things I can use my rewards points on. So I'm just holding out until Ariel is released.

I think my wallet just cried with relief.

ChosenOne

6 hours later...

I placed a Sephora order. Whoopsie
sweatdrop.gif

ChosenOne

Do share!
I saw they had a set of 15 Bite Beauty glosses for $48, and I've been wanting to try their glosses for some time now (had three sitting in my cart for the past couple of months) so I had to jump on that. Tossed in a coral NARS satin lip pencil that looked gorgeous and poof!...free shipping! I made myself stop after that, lol.

Naughtyp

I saw they had a set of 15 Bite Beauty glosses for $48, and I've been wanting to try their glosses for some time now (had three sitting in my cart for the past couple of months) so I had to jump on that.  Tossed in a coral NARS satin lip pencil that looked gorgeous and poof!...free shipping!  I made myself stop after that, lol.
which nars pencil? I want to try one! I also want some of those bite products! a Lippie nd a gloss for sure. but I honestly don't need any more lip products so I will only et them of I get a sephora card for my bday lol

Genn

was it the Lohdi one? I want that one, its so pretty but I keep telling myself I don't need it

ChosenOne

was it the Lohdi one? I want that one, its so pretty but I keep telling myself I don't need it
Yes, it was Lodhi! I don't have any NARS pencils, but I have a few of Bite Beauty's and I LOVE them. I'm pretty sure Syrah is my favorite nude lip EVER (though it might have a little too much pink in it to truly call it "nude"). Anyway, since I love the BB lip pencils so much, and I saw NARS had a coral that looked pretty and I'm a sucker for corals in the summer, I went ahead and got it. I honestly don't need any more lip products either (I have close to 100 lipsticks at last count, plus liners and glosses of course) yet somehow these things find their way into my shopping cart!

LiliV

I can't wait for the Ariel palette, she's my favorite and I think the colors will be awesome! We're moving at the end of July too so I'm concerned about making the launch date before I change my address. I prefer to order online rather than shop in person

ChosenOne

I can't wait for the Ariel palette, she's my favorite and I think the colors will be awesome! We're moving at the end of July too so I'm concerned about making the launch date before I change my address. I prefer to order online rather than shop in person
iagree.gif
I'm that way anyplace where the makeup to buy is out for people to grab and take to the register themselves, instead of someplace where the SA (sales associate) gets it for you. I get skeeved at the idea of people who may have grabbed something, opened it, played with it instead of a tester, decided they didn't want it, and put it back. I realize that probably rarely happens, if ever, but still...if I have the option to order online, why not?

LiliV

^Online also has better stock in my experience. My mom got me the Cinderella palette for Xmas and told me she had to go to 3 different Sephoras
nope.gif
Recently I went hunting for Chanel and Guerlain Spring collections too and everything was sold out! lol went to Macy's, Bloomingdales, and Nordstrom and everyone was out of the items I wanted. I don't think stores get that much stock really. I came home and ordered online. No more! lol I've decided anything in person will be spur of the moment buys, not things I'm really wanting/hunting for

CartoonChic

Yes, it was Lodhi! I don't have any NARS pencils, but I have a few of Bite Beauty's and I LOVE them. I'm pretty sure Syrah is my favorite nude lip EVER (though it might have a little too much pink in it to truly call it "nude"). Anyway, since I love the BB lip pencils so much, and I saw NARS had a coral that looked pretty and I'm a sucker for corals in the summer, I went ahead and got it. I honestly don't need any more lip products either (I have close to 100 lipsticks at last count, plus liners and glosses of course) yet somehow these things find their way into my shopping cart!
I'm adding Lodhi to my to-buy list. I've been buying NARS pencils over the past few weeks. I have Dragon Girl, Cruella, Damned and just ordered 413BLKR yesterday. I love the pencils I have so far. They apply so smoothly. Pop Life and Tender Night are next on my list. Pop Life is a matte coral. I read that Lodhi is supposed to be similar to MAC Betty Bright in color.

Latest posts