Sephora's Reigning Beauties: Ariel - The Little Mermaid

KrystalAnne

Mother-effer!

I got the e-mail saying the palette was back in stock around 9:40 PST &was out and about thinking I had time to get home and uhhh, nope! I went to the site and it said "not in stock" I could have sworn the other palettes were around longer?

Naughtyp

I'm still so upset :( I looked thru the jasmine thread and that mirror was restocked twice after it first launched ( so it was availavable 3 times) before it was available to the public and in stores... I'm praying there's another. restock and that those of us that missed out will get the items we wanted ;/

mizzyangel08

I like how someone left a review on sephora saying they bought 4 before it sold out. Not trying to sound like a hater cause I was able to order one of each item but why 4 of the same mirror? Lol unless you get family or friends you're giving the other three too it sounds so excessive to have that much.
A lot of people buy a bunch of them and then resell them on sites like eBay for higher prices because they know that they're limited edition and people who really want them will pay whatever price. If you look for the Cinderella and Jasmine collections on there, you'll see what I mean. Luckily, I was able to get the Cinderella mirror at the store since it was already sold out online at the time. But I missed my chance to get the Jasmine one and none of the Sephora stores in my area were carrying the collection even though they had previously had the cinderella one. So I ended up paying more for the Jasmine mirror because I had to buy it from eBay. Luckily, I was stalking Sephora's site like crazy this morning and therefore didn't miss the chance to get my hands on the Ariel mirror! :)

bluedreamqueen

I agree! I know she's trying to help people but then everything sells out so quick. Hopefully you can get it in stores when it comes out :( You can still get it! There's an option on ebates that allows you to put in your sephora order info and they'll credit your account in a few days :)
How do I put in my sephora order to ebates? I had no idea you could do that! Lol

singer82

I'm still so upset :( I looked thru the jasmine thread and that mirror was restocked twice after it first launched ( so it was availavable 3 times) before it was available to the public and in stores... I'm praying there's another. restock and that those of us that missed out will get the items we wanted ;/
I hope so too girl! Go to sephora.com and go the mirrors page and have them email you if it gets restocked. Not sure if it will help but its worth a shot. I was going to just give up on it but I spent 2 months stalking. Not letting it get away so easily!

LiliV

Mother-effer! I got the e-mail saying the palette was back in stock around 9:40 PST &was out and about thinking I had time to get home and uhhh, nope! I went to the site and it said "not in stock" I could have sworn the other palettes were around longer?
They definitely were, the Cinderella palette hung around for quite some time I remember. Each Princess has sold out faster than the one before though as they've gotten more popular. People were excited w Cinderella but even the mirror didn't fly off the shelf. With Ariel everything seems to have been up for a few minutes at most

queenblenda

i went and checked my order status just to make sure everything is fine because im a paranoid person haha and i noticed instead of saying "not in stock" its showing that its PERMANENTLY out of stock?? I'm thinking they might not restock online?? just wanted to let you all know what i found

mizzyangel08

i went and checked my order status just to make sure everything is fine because im a paranoid person haha and i noticed instead of saying "not in stock" its showing that its PERMANENTLY out of stock?? I'm thinking they might not restock online?? just wanted to let you all know what i found
I just checked my order status as well and it says the same thing. I'm pretty sure they only re-stocked once today. Considering this was supposed to come out back in June, you would think that by now they would have a larger supply, especially since there was so much demand for this collection.

KrystalAnne

I hope not!

novocainedreams

Totally disappointed, by the time I found out everything was gone. The mirror was never re-stocked online last time, so I have doubts it will this time. And the stores are no help when you ask when they will receive the collection, they have no idea. blah.

VampyCouture

^ Well that's rather final lol
Honestly, if that's the truth, I'm extremely disappointed in Sephora.

Many people missed out on the mirror and I really hope Sephora does right by restocking the mirror and the palette. For their sake.

prettypink29

They will restock everything, trust me. They did this with the jasmine mirror too. Stalk the sephora website for a while. Also as soon as it comes out in store I'm sure your sephora will have it. Try to reserve one or as many as you would like. *hugs* I'm so sorry you guys...for anyone waiting on the mirror , I'm sure sephora will restock this mirror since this collection has just come out

prettypink29

I'm disappointed in sephora too. They should have simply alerted their vib members that this collection would be available online today. Great it's out Disappointed we were not informed I missed out on the large palette... But I'm sure if I keep checking thier website they will have more in stock, lets hope

singer82

I really want to believe they will restock. But man, I've spent so much energy on the first release I don't know if I can take it anymore. And I work so its not like I can stalk for a restock.
I'm so sorry, Singer82. Sephora really should have sent the email about the WHOLE collection and informed us! So true! It won't be because I'm taking a break from Sephora for a while. Honestly, if that's the truth, I'm extremely disappointed in Sephora. Many people missed out on the mirror and I really hope Sephora does right by restocking the mirror and the palette. For their sake.
Thanks so much hon. This whole thing has been a mess from the get go

prettypink29

I understand, I work too. I got lucky as I had a few days off. I hope they restock in the evening and the weekends, I still want the large palette I remember that they restocked the jasmine mirror a few times on the weekends, that's when I purchased my jasmine mirror.

singer82

Man, they got alot of one stars on the site. One comment really burned me. She was like oh you should have known the sellout risk. I bought 4. You snooze you loose. What a b*tch!

PixieDancer

Oh poo! I missed the mirror too and never got the email I signed up for either! I have been a VIB for as long as I can remember... YEARS! I'm very disappointed too. Ariel was the princess I was most looking forward to! I didn't get anything from the last 2 princesses, but Ariel is my girl!! Guess I'll semi-stalk and cross my fingers for a restock.

scarlettb

truly disappointing! waiting for weeks for this collection to come out to get this!
angry.gif

Latest posts