Sephora's Reigning Beauties: Ariel - The Little Mermaid

queenblenda

Lol I know what you mean. I feel like I need therapy coming down from stalking Sephora for so long.
LOL it's like do I even have any friends left?? Hah it's CRAZY the feeling I have knowing I'm done stalking sephora haha :) Yes I'm gonna send SEPHORA my therapy bills LMAO

gildedangel

Got the mirror! It was wonderful to wake up and for the nearly first thing for me to see to be the collection online!
pompom.gif

admmgz

I know!!

I got the mirror, but forgot to use my 10% for renewing my VIB since I don't have it with me, so I'm going to call them to see if they will still discount me when I get off work.
I did the exact same thing & just called- they told me that it's already being processed & can't be modified. They said once I receive it, I can go to my Sephora, process it as a return & purchase it again w/ the 10% off

janineios

yay! i bought it, what else did u guys bought to get free shipping? I bought a urban decay pencil on sale and tarte blush in blissful!!
I bought Illamasqua blush in Excite (my first Illamasqua product!),and the new benefit primer. All I purchased from the Ariel items was the mirror. I already had the palette from the "glitch" release :D

AniBEE

Kinda felt like this was aimed at me a little bit so let me explain... My swatches shown are done over a primer, one maybe two strokes. I always do my swatches over primer as thats how I would do them on the eye. I would say thats pretty accurate.
I totally understand and even in my reviews I mention these shadow work better with a primer. But when reviews build up the colour on bare skin and don't mention how may layers it took it bothers me which is why I prefer to show the sheerness. ;)

I just got the email notification on the palette being backinstock. So I just placed the order on the mirror and payed the shipping because I can't really find enough to fill my cart to $89CAN to get the free shipping. (They say shipping is free on $75CAN order but the calculator is taking the US price of $75US instead. I've emailed them about that)

brittbby

I missed the palette. I didn't jump on it right away but that's ok. I kind of want to see it in person to decide :)

Living Doll

I decided to pass on the mirror because I don't really have much use for something like that and I'm perfectly happy with the palette, which is the only thing I REALLY wanted. I'm glad the collection finally went up and everyone got their orders in!
pompom.gif

prettypink29

The big palette and mirror are already out of stock. I hope they get more soon. I got the nail polish set, the lip gloss set and small eyeshadow palette. Finally! The ariel collection is out online :)

honey on boost

How did I miss that there was a thread for this?? Luckily I was able to get my palette and mirror before it was posted all over. Yay!

Naughtyp

temptalia still hasnt announced it and i still havent gotten the notification from sephora when i signed up to be informed when this is available. lol lets see how it goes once temptalia alerts the whole world lmao
I think that's the only time I HATE her is when she does that shit!! I am really freaking mad right now that I missed this! I got texts from my specktra friends but my phone was on silent mode!! ughh!!!

AniBEE

^ She probably doesn't know either. I would have not know if I had not signed up to be notified to when the palette was back in stock.

panther27

There should have been a strict 1 per customer on the mirror,that is ridiculous that Sephora allowed people to buy more than 1!SMH Sephora!!