Sephora's Reigning Beauties: Ariel - The Little Mermaid

jetese

i ordered the mirror. i want the palette but im trying to skip it since it's not great. it is difficult.

jetese

I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF I ORDERED THE PALETTE TOO. not touching sephora until i get my christmas coupon from here on out.

luvlydee

temptalia still hasnt announced it and i still havent gotten the notification from sephora when i signed up to be informed when this is available. lol lets see how it goes once temptalia alerts the whole world lmao

Lipstickdiva420

picked up the mirror
pompom.gif

jetese

temptalia still hasnt announced it and i still havent gotten the notification from sephora when i signed up to be informed when this is available. lol lets see how it goes once temptalia alerts the whole world lmao
she posted it on fb

Lipstickdiva420

lol yeah once that happens the mirror for sure will be gone.

luvlydee

i only got the large palette. i love ariel so even if the colors dont go well with my dark skin then i wont be that upsest. Plus i want to put all the cards/letters my boyfriend gave me in that little compartment behind the shadows lmao

josephine90

yay! i bought it, what else did u guys bought to get free shipping? I bought a urban decay pencil on sale and tarte blush in blissful!!

queenblenda

PRAISE JESUS!! The mirror is MINE!! All MINE!! Bwahahahahaha!! I don't know what to do with myself now that I don't have to stalk sephora I forgot what life without stalking sephora is?? LMAO!!

queenblenda

I had a 25 dollar gift card I've been holding onto so my total was $2.57 :) *PATS SELF ON BACK* *voice In head tells me I rock* hahah :)