Sephora's Reigning Beauties: Ariel - The Little Mermaid

hazyday

I am definitely getting the eyeshadow palette (the big one), the mirror, and the rollerball! So excited!

ChosenOne

I like that the mirror is silver + the colour is nice....but!... I somehow don't like central "setting the mood boat" image lol. It doesn't blend into a complete "look" - the image stands out too much :p
Just my personal opinion! I'm too picky
th_crazy.gif

I wish I had bought the Cinderella mirror now...
fool.gif
Agreed x1000. I regretted missing the Cinderella mirror, and seeing this mirror (which I have zero interest in) makes me regret it even more! I told the hubsters that I'm bummed I missed out on the Cindy mirror, and he said, "why don't you check ebay?" I laughed, and he didn't understand why...until I pulled up ebay and showed him how much they're going for.

VampyCouture

Photos and official info are up on Beautezine! I'll post sneak peeks, swatches and reviews as soon as I get samples (which are confirmed to be coming next week)!

http://www.beautezine.com/sephora-disney-ariel-collection-for-fall-2013-photos-information/
Yay!! Thanks Jessica :) :)

The mirror and the perfume for me! I cannot wait to smell that perfume. I feel like it's going to be the perfect summer scent. Light and airy. It would have been awesome if they added a sea salt hair spray to the line, just because of theme.

Beautezine

Me too!! lol

Yay!! Thanks Jessica :) :)

The mirror and the perfume for me! I cannot wait to smell that perfume. I feel like it's going to be the perfect summer scent. Light and airy. It would have been awesome if they added a sea salt hair spray to the line, just because of theme.
omg that would have been such a good idea! The perfume seems like its going to be a fresh/aqua and floral scent. I can't wait because it sounds like its right up my alley and much nicer than the other two.

Dolly Snow

Photos and official info are up on Beautezine! I'll post sneak peeks, swatches and reviews as soon as I get samples (which are confirmed to be coming next week)!

http://www.beautezine.com/sephora-disney-ariel-collection-for-fall-2013-photos-information/
Love this! The mirror is such a must have!

singer82

:clap: yay you are AWESOME! I am so with everyone about the cinderella mirror! It was so very beautiful. I don't want to regret not getting this one. I think I want to get the roller ball as well. And if I like the smell I'll get the big one. I'm so excited for this! Since I'm pretty much skipping TT this will be my bday haul :happydance:
Photos and official info are up on Beautezine! I'll post sneak peeks, swatches and reviews as soon as I get samples (which are confirmed to be coming next week)! http://www.beautezine.com/sephora-disney-ariel-collection-for-fall-2013-photos-information/

Living Doll

Ladies, the Ariel Storylook Palette is up on the Sephora website NOW! I just searched for "Disney" and there it was. Ordered that bad boy!
th_DANCE.gif

OMG i just saw it on Sephora.com but it says Jasmine on top ! I'm scared to order it ! I'm not going to be able to move today waiting for the mirror ! lol

Genn

I don't know what to do?! I want the mirror too but I'm afraid the palette is going to sell out if I wait for the mirror to be added to Sephora's site. I have a 10% VIB renewal code I'm trying to use too. decisions decisons

I'm with Genn with my 10% VIB renewal, but I couldn't wait and ordered the palette.... lol. Will save coupon for mirror, tiny compact, and nail polishes! Good thing they have free 3 day shipping. Everything is so pretty !!!