Sephora's Reigning Beauties: Princess Jasmine

hwdsprincess

The mirror is now listed as permanently out of stock on the website (or at least that is what it shows on my page where it allows you to re-order things you have previously purchased). So excited to hear that the Little Mermaid is coming next. I love that movie. It brings back lots of memories of me and my daughter when she was little. And I love Ursula!
Oooooh is there a thread for that yet? I love little mermaid haha I use to pretend I was her when I was little..... Lol there's some position I do at physical therapy that reminds me of Ariel when she's pushing up on the rock lol I call that workout move the little mermaid my PT is like yes Jessica do the little mermaid on ur ball

hazyday

Got my Jasmine things today!!!
fluffy.gif

The mirror really is a nice weight, and I didn't even realize when I looked at the online pictures of it, but there's an image of the palace behind the metal detailing on the front. Beautiful! Looks like there's a small smudge on one of the little lamps, but I'm sure that would've happened over time anyway, so I'm not going to complain about it.

As for the palette, it is beautiful. The pictures of it online do NOT do it justice. When I opened it up, my jaw almost hit the floor because I was so surprised at the difference in the richness of color between looking at it online and looking at it in person. I'm really looking forward to playing with some of the e/s throughout the week!!!

Anyone else get their goodies yet?
I agree, the palette is amazing. I didn't get anything from the Cinderella collection (now regretting skipping the mirror of course), but this Jasmine palette just blew me away with the rich colors and shade variety. I am SO happy with it!

MissTT

LOL! You can text me anytime. It's fun and gives me a break from work. Believe I'll be texting you when I start doing foundation.
Cool I can handle those questions I think.
flower.gif

hwdsprincess - I text her right in the middle of doing my makeup in a panic. Which lipstick should I wear w/ this dress? Which lip liner should I be using?
lol.gif

ChosenOne

Oooooh is there a thread for that yet? I love little mermaid haha I use to pretend I was her when I was little..... Lol there's some position I do at physical therapy that reminds me of Ariel when she's pushing up on the rock lol I call that workout move the little mermaid my PT is like yes Jessica do the little mermaid on ur ball
lol.gif
I know exactly the position you mean, too! Love it, haha

ChosenOne

I agree, the palette is amazing. I didn't get anything from the Cinderella collection (now regretting skipping the mirror of course), but this Jasmine palette just blew me away with the rich colors and shade variety. I am SO happy with it!
Of course, you and me both. Love my Jasmine mirror, but the Cinderella one definitely had an extra special sort of elegance to it.

13maggieann

After seeing swatches and reviews of a few items I can't wait to put my order in! I am so excited for the palette and compact :)

ChosenOne

The Jasmine mirror is back in stock on Sephora's website!!! Still Beauty Insiders only, but if you want it, GO GO GO!!!!

EndingStart

The Jasmine mirror is back in stock on Sephora's website!!! Still Beauty Insiders only, but if you want it, GO GO GO!!!!
Just saw this on Temptalia's FB page and snagged one! So happy! I also got the palette. I was waiting to order it praying that the mirror would be back in stock! I'm a happy girl now!

MissTT

Dang work got in the way of me buying makeup!!! Thanks anyway, CC. I think it will restock again. Especially when it's officially released. I actually like the Cinderella mirror better, but since I iddn't get it I'm settling with jasmin.

MaitaiFluff

Dang work got in the way of me buying makeup!!! Thanks anyway, CC. I think it will restock again. Especially when it's officially released. I actually like the Cinderella mirror better, but since I iddn't get it I'm settling with jasmin.
I'm hoping the mirror will be a common sight with the collections, so I can hold out for Ariel. I have to pick a favourite or I'll end up with half a dozen little mirrors by the time Disney gets through all the princesses.

Naughtyp

supposed to get my mirror and quad tommorow!!! I really want to see the quad since I haven't come acRoss any reviews of it yet.

Lipstickdiva420

The mirror is now listed as permanently out of stock on the website (or at least that is what it shows on my page where it allows you to re-order things you have previously purchased).
So excited to hear that the Little Mermaid is coming next. I love that movie. It brings back lots of memories of me and my daughter when she was little. And I love Ursula!
Omg I was obsessed with the little Mermaid when I was little. I watched it serveral times and even had the Ariel doll. I know I HAVE to get a couple of things from that collection.

Lipstickdiva420

I just opened my mirror and it's gorgeous
cheerleader.gif
and it does have weight to it. I swear sephora gives so many perfume samples I don't have to buy perfume they way I wear it lol.

scarlettb

I'm so annoyed, sold out again? argh I was at work. To think how some people are buying many just to sell on ebay I'm so effing annoyed. I don't think someone will buy 3 or 4 for personal use..it's not like makeup.

Latest posts