Sevierville, TN CCO (Tanger at Five Oaks)

CafeAlaStef

I went today - They had...
TONS of paint pots. Ones I remember are...
constructivist
blackground
indianwood
(no barestudy)

Paints - dont remember names - I got cantan candy
they had green paint, purple, etc.

Pigments -
Dark Soul
Helium
Viz-a-violet
gold stroke
mauvement
sweet sienna
off the radar
fairylite
(maybe more I don't remember)

select SPF foundations (including discont. NC15)

Fix +

about 5 cream blushes

glitter liners and the liquidlast liners

lots of lipsticks (nice pinks too, including out to shock from c-shock)

Eyeshadow pots... about 10 diff. ones. I remember freshly minted.

beauty powders

various nail polishes

lots of shade sticks

HTH

wintersday

how bout now, any updates???
smiles.gif

citre

any more updates?? i'm going in early november, so if nobody has any updates before then i'll have some when i get back. :]

RoseyPosey

I just went the other day.

they had a ton of foundation, but all Select SPF which i hate.
Umm they had blunt powder (i bought this to contour when im tan)
They had some lipsticks and lip balmy things
About 10 nail polishes
maybe 8 pigments
ummm im trying to think.

I bought handwritten e/s and tete-a-tint e/s. they had some others probably like 9 or 10.

its usually the same stuff everytime i go. i hope they get some new shadows in, they are always the same ones when igo! i live like 2 seconds away though, so next tim ei go in i will update!

RoseyPosey

sorry, but i dont. Are you local to it?

They usually dont have much different stuff which annoys me! Lol. eyeshadow wise.

but im going probably some night this week just because i want to! So ill update this as soon as i can!

citre

Okay, thanks!! No, I'm not local. I just want to go ahead and start making me a list out of what I wanna get, since I'll be there next weekend. Pigeon Forge is like my home away from home since my family vacations there so much. Its about the only place we go.. haha. But everytime I'm there I go to the CCO. Its about the only time I get to buy MAC! LOL.

citre

Okay, I'm in Pigeon Forge now and plan on going to the CCO tomorrow or the day after... will update with what I find! :]

Whitney

Hey Guys...visited the CCO the other day...I'll try and remember what they had...

Atleast 10 pigments:

Your Ladyship
Lark About
Mutiny
Bell Bottom Blues
Gl
Tea Time
Jardin Aires
Gilded Green
(can't remember the rest)

Eyeshadows
About 10 to 15:

Pen N Pink
Post Haste
Typograhic
Time & Space
(sorry can't think of the rest)

A bunch of lipsticks & lipglasses like always

A couple of Color Forms Eye & Lip palettes

A couple of Color Forms brush sets

About 8 Paint Pots:

Perky
Layin Low
Rollickin'
and a few more

A few more blushes then usually

About 10 different Nail Polishes

A bunch of slimshines and mattenes

That all I remember... hoped that help.

jen77

Went there today. About the same stuff as above post. All the foundations and concealers they had were darker[40 and up]. I was hoping they would have had some palettes, the only ones that had were two color form ones. I didn't see any brush sets either.

Didn't see nothing that caught my eye though so I bought nothing
ssad.gif

PerformingMAC

Did you look at the counter for the brush sets? When I was there last, (12/30-08) they had two from the colourforms collection up there.

elmo1026

would anyone mind cping for me? and i was wondering if anyone knows if they have the 109 brush?

RoseyPosey

I go there at least once a week. There isnt usually any new stuff lol.

They have more eyeshadows then before (but i cant remember them off the top of my head, nothing i want)

Quite a bit of pigments, at least 15.

All the foundations/concealors etc ARE all for darker skin tones. They never have antyhing for me.

i just bought a brush set. It was purple? Before i got into MAC lol.

and i got the 185 brush <3 !!!

I also wish they woudl get more lipglasses in! lol.

I will update next time i go with more specifics!

RoseyPosey

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo1026
would anyone mind cping for me? and i was wondering if anyone knows if they have the 109 brush?

They didnt have it when i last went. Come to think they have never had that brush since ive been going. I will probably be going sometime this weekend, so i will let you know!

saab

anyone been here off late.. i wanted to know since i am going to smoky mountains for valentine's day ..

makeuplover7239

I just visited the CCO couple of hours ago and this is their lastest addition to the stuff at the CCO.
They have the starflash collection. The colors that they have are Grand entrance, Dreammaker, Go, Bold and Brazen, Talent Pool ( only 2 available though) and Stars by Night.
They have the Holiday 08 lip collection there.
In termsof pigment, they have several. Some of the ones I saw were Viz-a Violet, Quick Frost, Your Ladyship, Kitchmas, Quick Radar and several more.

They have the Metal X cream collection in 3 different colors.

In terms of blushes, the collection in the store has decreased and they have Cerche as the only cream blush but have Hushabye (tons), 1 Blunt, 1 Peach.
They have several blush highlight powders such as Sunspill and others.
They have almost all the paints that have become discontinued earlier last year and they have several paint pots.

Some of the paintpots seen were Groundwork, Constructivist, Delft, perky, rollickin, indianwood and a few more. Painterly paintpot is not available. If you are hunting for that, they have the paint version of it called Bare study.

I got 5 eyeshadows, 1 blush and 1 paint. They told me they had just put the Starfash eyeshadows out today morning!!

Hope this helps!

SkylarV217

Hey gals, I went by there this weekend some of the things i saw

Pallete

all the red jewel lip
the warm eye palet with the jewel

Pigments
Mutiny
Gold Stroke
bell bottom blue
circa plum
sweet seina