Sevierville, TN CCO (Tanger at Five Oaks)

justseenaface85

So I just got back from this CCO and they had a pretty big selection of eyeshadows and lipsticks. I was suprised that they had almost every tendertone and quite a few shades of hyper real foundation, as well as a bunch of stuff from the skin care line.

Here's what I picked up(All MAC):
Pearlglide Eye Liner in Black Russian
True Romantic Beauty Power Blush
Cult of Cherry Lipglass
Red Devil Lipglass
Hyper Real Foundation in NW200
Utter Pervette Lipstick (luster)
Freckletone Lipstick (luster)

What I wish I'd picked up but talked myself out of...
Girl Friendly Paint pot
Lovejoy Mineralized Blush
Knight Eye Shadow
X Rocks Blush
Buoy-o-Buoy Lipstick
Red Velvet Shadestick
Tempting Eye Shadow Quad
Time and Space Eyeshadow

It's hard to recall everything but if anyone has any specific questions I'll try my best to remember!

makeuplover7239

I went there last Friday and from what I remember they have the following stuff:

They have some of the popular lipglasses there. I dont remember the names since I wasnt really interested in them.

The brush collections is still the same as couple of months back. No change there.

They still have tons of the Neo Sci Fi eyeshadows and the Spaced out and X rocks blush. They had a couple of the Metal X shadows and some Mineralized eyeshadows. They still have the Natural Duo MSF's there but a few shades. They have some more pigments there and some paintpots too.
They have the Gold and the Green colored Perfumes from MAC.
Nothing really exciting at all. I am scaling back on my MAC shopping, so I actually walked out of the store without anything! ( which is really shocking!)

I am trying to buy stuff that I will definitely use and not just to collect Makeup
smiles.gif

nursie

was here this past weekend, all i got was snowscene lipglass. i was disappointed by what i saw here...but maybe that just means i have too much stuff already. i was hoping they'd have some graphic gardens stuff but no.

karebear3289

anyone been lately..I want to go before my Christmas break is over but i don't want to waste gas if it's the same stuff they've had..last time i went was in November a week or so before Thanksgiving.

karebear3289

I just made a quick trip up there after school yesterday and they have a bunch of new stuff. I'm not sure I can remember it all but i'll try.

Paintpots
Tendertones
A ton of lipsticks, some from Dame Edna and I believe Rose Romance
Lipglasses: permanent, Dame Edna, BBR, Neo Sci-Fi...
Dazzleglasses: "Stop!Look!" is the only one i remember
Dazzleglass Cremes: there were a few of these
Cremesheen Glass: Boy Bait
Lipstains from Rose Romance
Lip Gelees..none from the Lilly Pulitzer collection that I saw
Skin care: older packaging..lightful
CCB: Virgin Isle, Pearl, and one other?
Blushcreme: Sweet William, Blossoming
Blush: Stark Naked, both Neo Sci-Fi blushes, The Perfect Cheek(don't remember which collection it was from), a couple of other BP Blushes, a few Mineralized Blushes, i remember Moon River, and Intenso, and a bronzy one.
3 quads: Tempting, Shadowy Lady, Photorealism
shadow suite duos
Shadesticks from Sugarsweet
Eyeshadows: I don't remember exact colors, but i know they had some Matte2, Neo Sci-fi, the ones with the animal print packaging, Sugarsweet, Starflash, Naked Honey, and a bunch of others,
Lipglass Mini sets
Pigment charm set
225 brush, and a few others that i don't remember
Perfume
10 or 12 nailpolishes
10 to 15 pigments including Sweet Sienna and Circa Plum
MSFs:perfect Toping, Refined, Petticoat? or Porcelain Pink? (i don't recall), Blonde, Brunette, Redhead, Gold Deposit?, So Ceylon, maybe a couple of others.
Look Box Sets
about 10 Mineralized Eyeshadows
Dame Edna eyeshadow trio's
Dame Edna Beauty Powders
Naked Honey Beauty Powders
Mineralized powder foundation
MSF Natural and Natural/Shimmer, I believe I saw only Medium and maybe a couple of darker colors

And that's all i can remember! Hope that helps!

DownInAHole

I went today and I was pretty disappointed that there were no new pigments. I went to get Sweet Sienna also, and they were sold out of it. I managed to find a few goodies though. I bought Love Lace e/s, Boy Bait cremesheen glass, Bell-bottom blue pigment & Gingerroot creme stick liner.

The pigments I recall were Gold Mode, Mega Rich, Cocomotion, Antique Green, Heritage Rouge & another green.

Show Orchid l/s, 2 newer shadsticks (forgot names), and about 3 new quads. Photorealism, Grey (forgot name), and the other names I can not remember.

nettiepoo

I was just there couple days ago and was dissapointed as well. Sounds like they still had just about everything the above poster has mentioned, but they did have blue flame eyeshadow from Style Black Coll. as well as Gilt by Association which I was surprised to see there cuz all the hype surronding them. They also had the bat black cream base and the other black base. A very sad collection of brushes. All they had were 2 holiday brush sets from 09. Oh, also had penny shadestick and about 4-5 more. I actually walked away with nothing.

leahrenae

I was there a few weeks ago. It was my first time going, so what I see may have been there a while, but I think it was a nice selection. There were quite a few big bounce shadows, a couple paint pots (all LE), tons of shadows, most of them LE, including mega metal shadows, quads, holiday sets, and the duos. There were quite a few pigments as well. Lots of lippies, face powders, a few concealers, blushes, and bronzers. They had a few 'to the beach' bronzers (every CCO seems to have those). Sorry this is so vague, but I'm going off of memory.

There was also quite a bit of Bobbi Brown stuff as well. they had a ton of creamy concealers in just about every shade.

dyingforyou

I'm going to be going to Pigeon Forge in August and would like to stop by this location either on the way or coming back. Does anyone know if they would happen to have anything from the Fabulous Felines collection?

dyingforyou

so the vacation got cancelled and i'm pretty bummed :\ oh well, maybe it was better for my wallet in the long run.

Kayylynn

I was just at the store last weekend and was able to get Viva Glam Gaga lipstick and Lipglass, I was so excited! I also picked up a blush in Coygirl and a mineralize blush in Sakura. There were a couple of the eyeshadow palettes from the holiday release but I wan't very crazy about the colors so I passed on those.

Latest posts