Sex and the City fans....

GreekChick

I just finished watching all the seasons. The series is finished now, but god, WHY BIG?? WHY?? I was obsessed with Aidan hehe, he was the perfect guy!
So, all you SATC fans out there, who did you prefer (not that it matters anymore, but heck for the fun of it!)

Aidan or Big?

n_c

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekChick
I know what you mean, that break-up CHANGED MY LIFE!!! haha

lol...I was devastated he was the PERFECT guy.

TIERAsta

i THINK aidan was the better guy, but i KNOW big was the better match for our favorite sex columnist carrie.

PeachyKeen

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIERAsta
i THINK aidan was the better guy, but i KNOW big was the better match for our favorite sex columnist carrie.

I totally agree. I think we have all had our fair share of Aiden's and Big's
smiles.gif

Dark_Phoenix

Big!!
Opposites attract XD I think I'm the most satisfied with who Samantha, and Charlotte ended up with though.

Beauty Mark

My vote is David Duchovney's bit character. He was my favorite of all of Carrie's men, but he probably would've looked like an asshole too eventually.

as_cute_as_pie

i LOVED the ending i thought it was so romantic because she was in such a mess on the floor and he walked in
smiles.gif

and obviously they had to get back together they'd been to-ing and fro-ing for years to years.

i have to say i really did hate the russian though he creeped me out

user79

I hated the series finale. I thought it was just so cliche. The whole series was about them being single and in the end they all settle down. It kind of illustrated the point that women can only be happy with a man in their life. Boo to that. And the fact that she settled with the one loser who's treated her like crap all those years, just added insult to injury.

And Big is just a big asshole. She should have stuck with Aidan. Altho Carrie's character annoyed me the most.

Showgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
I hated the series finale. I thought it was just so cliche. The whole series was about them being single and in the end they all settle down. It kind of illustrated the point that women can only be happy with a man in their life. Boo to that. And the fact that she settled with the one loser who's treated her like crap all those years, just added insult to injury.

And Big is just a big asshole. She should have stuck with Aidan. Altho Carrie's character annoyed me the most.

Lol, TOTALLY!!!! And I see this happen in real life all the time too....I just don't get why such a lot of succesful, beautiful, intelligent women seem most attracted to the men who treat them like sh*t, a lot of my friends are like this, too, and I sincerely despair... it's almost like, nice, sweet, kind (not to mention HAWT), gentle guys (like Carrie's Aidan) get passed over cos they're not "interesting" enough....

Aidan was HOTNESS and SWEETNESS incarnate, she's an idiot for getting rid of him, but if she don't want him, I'll happily take him on, lol!

Though I've also got a BIG BIG CRUSH on Steve, Miranda's (eventual) husband, and I cheered when she finally realised that he was the one that's right for her.

And Smith (Samantha's fella) wouldn't get thrown out of bed for eating cookies, either.

tee hee!

Hilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showgirl
Though I've also got a BIG BIG CRUSH on Steve, Miranda's (eventual) husband, and I cheered when she finally realised that he was the one that's right for her.

That is my favorite episode!!!

Oh vote me in for BIG!!!
clap.gif

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showgirl
Lol, TOTALLY!!!! And I see this happen in real life all the time too....I just don't get why such a lot of succesful, beautiful, intelligent women seem most attracted to the men who treat them like sh*t, a lot of my friends are like this, too, and I sincerely despair... it's almost like, nice, sweet, kind (not to mention HAWT), gentle guys (like Carrie's Aidan) get passed over cos they're not "interesting" enough....

Aidan was HOTNESS and SWEETNESS incarnate, she's an idiot for getting rid of him, but if she don't want him, I'll happily take him on, lol!

And Smith (Samantha's fella) wouldn't get thrown out of bed for eating cookies, either.

tee hee!

I kind of bet that in the movie, she and Big will be having problems again. Yawn.

Latest posts