Sex and the City fans....

sakura88

Aidan!
smiles.gif

GreekChick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauty Mark
My vote is David Duchovney's bit character. He was my favorite of all of Carrie's men, but he probably would've looked like an asshole too eventually.

What was the reason he got himself in a mental institution?

MissMarley

I'm in the minority, but I hated Aidan with a passion- thought he was a wussy little crybaby who needed to get over his jealousy issues. I liked Big, but I like my men assholish. Although my husband is the sweetest man alive, so I don't know how I ended up with him!

june19th

Omg I totally know what you're saying - I LOVED Aiden so much, he was so handsome, charming, everyting! I was kinda mad at Carrie for a while for that one.. ha.

BUT Carrie and Big make more sense, so I was happy with the ending too.
smiles.gif

They're making a movie - I wonder what will come of Carrie & Big on that one!
winks.gif

kalest

STEVE!!!!

Oh wait.... thats my choice :p
Okay for Carrie I definately think Big is better for her, although I woulda chosen Aiden. I mean she could have had kids and all, but she didnt really want that... now did she...

I hadn't heard about a movie being made! Whens that suppose to come out?

nunu

i love both aidan n big, bt big n carrie suit each better more than aidan n carrie, i love sara jessica parker!!!

GreekChick

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalest
WOW

Just download em all and put em on disc

I have been trying for ages, but I can't find them on Limewire. I've also searched Google, but alot of the episodes on download websites have expired.

MrsRjizzle

Oh my gosh! you heard that they finally are gonna put together the movie. Big was the last one to sign on but it is now a work in progress. this is my ultimate favorite show ever. i cry just thinking about it...

Love Always Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekChick
I have been trying for ages, but I can't find them on Limewire. I've also searched Google, but alot of the episodes on download websites have expired.

alluc.org

GreekChick

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh so swish
Oh my gosh! you heard that they finally are gonna put together the movie. Big was the last one to sign on but it is now a work in progress. this is my ultimate favorite show ever. i cry just thinking about it...

I know, I can't wait to see what ideas they're going to throw in. It's great that the feud between Kim Cattral and Sarah Jessica Parker has been resolved. It was a bit surprising, considering they have such great chemistry on screen.

GreekChick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love Always Ivy
alluc.org

Thanks for the link! It's not working for me though, I'm typing "Sex and the City" in the Search box, but I'm not getting results.

lethaldesign

I have all the seasons on DVD &I watch them all the time. Even got the boyfriend into it, although I don't think he's seen the full series yet. Its funny because when we first got together he was like "YOu will NEVER get me to watch that crap!" &now sometimes he goes "Lets throw on Sex & the City!" ahahah. I love it
smiles.gif

Can't wait to see what they are going to do with the movie!

And to be honest, I knew Carrie would end up with Big &I'm glad she did. It just makes sense. And its quite realistic - women always fall hardest for the men who treat them the worst. Why is that?

GreekChick

Quote:
Originally Posted by lethaldesign
I have all the seasons on DVD &I watch them all the time. Even got the boyfriend into it, although I don't think he's seen the full series yet. Its funny because when we first got together he was like "YOu will NEVER get me to watch that crap!" &now sometimes he goes "Lets throw on Sex & the City!" ahahah. I love it
smiles.gif

Can't wait to see what they are going to do with the movie!

And to be honest, I knew Carrie would end up with Big &I'm glad she did. It just makes sense. And its quite realistic - women always fall hardest for the men who treat them the worst. Why is that?

It has something to do with being unattainable, and that whole mysterious aura that comes with it.