Shadesticks to be discontinued?!?!

catherweenie

If you check the MAC website, they brought back Sharkskin.
But, it's unfortunately sold out at the moment.
I was so happy when I saw it!

A MUA used it on me recently for a look and that was one of the things I wanted but she said they didn't carry anymore because it was discontinued. They only had like, Beige-ing, Gentil Lentil, and I forgot the other one. I already have Beige-ing. I was disappointed.

Then, when Gold Fever came out and repromoted Sharkskin, I kept procrastinating on buying it!
When I decided to finally buy it for sure, every Nordstrom I went to (I went to 4) they sold out.

I'm going to wait to see if the MAC counters or stores will carry it again.
If you guys get the chance to buy Sharkskin, BUY IT!
Don't know if it'll be permanent or not.
You'll regret it and may be driven to go to extreme measures and buy it on Ebay for outrageous prices!

=)

aziajs

Honestly you guys Sharkskin is only so in demand because it's gone. It's convenient because it's in stick form but Blackground paint pot works just as well. I personally like to use a black cream base without shimmer.

MiCHiE

Sharkskin had become my new lower lid liner for the past couple days. It stayed on all day when I set it with shadow.

Shell

I hope they don't discontinue shadesticks
thmbdn.gif
....I LOVE beige-ing and shark skin.
yahoo.gif

I asked an MA in the Vegas store and she said they were being phased out slowly? how slowly????????

mac_addict.gif
specktra_rocks.gif
newhere.gif

tonibunnyxx

yes they did discontinue beige-ing. i am SOOOO upset, I dont know what else i can use as a base for my eye shadow now. I checked on ebay and they are very expensive :(

LMD84

honestly i never got the hype on shadesticks so none of this has ever bothered me. but the fact mac dc'd the brighter fun coloured paints and paint pots makes me upset!

peachsuns

I still have my beige-ing, but after I finish it, I want to try either Soft Ochre or Painterly paint pot.
yes.gif