She Shines June 2006 (new pigments)

JLEEMARKOWITZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
Who are you kidding girl?!!? You KNOW once you see Turquatic, you will break!
rofl.gif
I am sure that the Nordstroms Anniversary collection will kill me too, but it is only 2 days after my birthday, so if I am lucky, someone else will be buying the stuff for me!
rofl.gif
For now, my list includes:
Shimmertime
Golders Green
Azreal Blue
Sunpepper
And I have my eye on nightlight too, but I have to see them all in person first. Lucky for me, I have access to a freestanding store, and several counters, so I can get half on the first release date, and the other half on the second release date... that's if I want them all by the time I see them!
graucho.gif

your right,i will want that as well,i think i was trying to tell myself that was the end,lol,well i could go to one of a million counters or the pro store on south beach,but people are so rude here in miami,i prefer to order online,yes it is that bad
th_confused_new.gif

this summer is KILLING me!
and then its like we get a couple months break,and then all the holiday stuff starts coming out! its crazy,really.ugh!
i see you are in tampa,are people nicer over there?lol, im really thinking about moving in a couple of years...

Parishoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLEEMARKOWITZ
your right,i will want that as well,i think i was trying to tell myself that was the end,lol,well i could go to one of a million counters or the pro store on south beach,but people are so rude here in miami,i prefer to order online,yes it is that bad
th_confused_new.gif

this summer is KILLING me!
and then its like we get a couple months break,and then all the holiday stuff starts coming out! its crazy,really.ugh!
i see you are in tampa,are people nicer over there?lol, im really thinking about moving in a couple of years...

break? what break? maybe break the bank, but what farra put up looks like it's their master plan, holiday stuff starting october, say what?...

JLEEMARKOWITZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parishoon
break? what break? maybe break the bank, but what farra put up looks like it's their master plan, holiday stuff starting october, say what?...

rofl.gif
omg! your right! im going to have to restrain myself,somehow,lol!
at some point i will get tired of eating ramen!
icon_eek.gif

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLEEMARKOWITZ
rofl.gif
omg! your right! im going to have to restrain myself,somehow,lol!
at some point i will get tired of eating ramen!
icon_eek.gif

LOL! Ramen is a food group in our house! LOL! And yes, for the most part, everyone is pretty nice here - move here, and we can be poor together! LOL!
rofl.gif

JLEEMARKOWITZ

Quote:
LOL! Ramen is a food group in our house! LOL! And yes, for the most part, everyone is pretty nice here - move here, and we can be poor together! LOL!
rofl.gif

and we would be poor for sure! lol,two girls that LOVE MAC!! it would be crazy! i just saw that post with the new collections,and i was sitting here telling my b/f and he said "but i thought after she shines you were going to stop" and i said " i cant stop,i lied,im going to be sitting here with 5 train cases full of stuff,most of which i end up not using.but i like to look and stick my fingers in it all" he just laughed and said he wants all the x-box 360 accesories and i said go for it,i think he was kidding though,he thinks i am crazy.
rofl.gif

bellaetoile

wierd. the LA pro store told me this morning they wouldn't have the she shines pigments out until the 22nd of june. i was under the impression the first release date was the 15th, and the pro stores would get them either on the 15th or a few days earlier. can anyone help me out? was she misinformed, or was i?

Brianne

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellaetoile
wierd. the LA pro store told me this morning they wouldn't have the she shines pigments out until the 22nd of june. i was under the impression the first release date was the 15th, and the pro stores would get them either on the 15th or a few days earlier. can anyone help me out? was she misinformed, or was i?

If the pro store is going to have them on the 22nd, then the likely full release date will be the 29th, based on the fact that pro stores get collections a week before all other counters/stores.

Just a theory.

Meliss1026

Does anyone know the textures of the new pigments? I like about 5 of them but I'm too afraid to get my hopes up just in case most of them are the same texture as rose pigment (which I can't use since theres so much fall out and almost impossible to get a nice application with)

Parishoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meliss1026
Does anyone know the textures of the new pigments? I like about 5 of them but I'm too afraid to get my hopes up just in case most of them are the same texture as rose pigment (which I can't use since theres so much fall out and almost impossible to get a nice application with)

if you go back to the first page, the person who told us initially about them also described the texture, several are indeed that stupid chunky rose texture

MissMarley

if you press the chunky textured pigments, they are a lot easier to apply- you can get less on your brush and they're easier to blend. i had a hard time with rose too until i pressed it, and that's probably what i'll do when i get the chunky she shines pigments.

Auryane

This is a really stupid question...but are those permanent? I've been assuming that they are LE all along, and have fretted accordingly. However, they're not marked as LE under color stories....

Jennybabes

These have been released in the UK and I can tell you that they are beautiful! I got one of each and love them all. They blend like a dream and several of the colours can be used together for really pretty looks.

Auryane

Quote:
I am 99% sure they are permanent!
ssad.gif

I hope you are right! I'm just worried because they have the triangle of death on the UK MAC site
ssad.gif

MACActress

I kept hearing everywhere they were l/e =/ I hope you're right too AudreyNicole! All this l/e stuff is killing me.

Latest posts