She Shines June 2006 (new pigments)

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

You ladies think you have it bad? Try living in Australia where EVERYTHING is at least twice the US price... $30 an e/s is one of the cheapest MAC items... I'd be spending at least a grand on only 5 collections (and only max of 5 items from each collection) from sweetie cake through to turquatic if it weren't for my CP buddy...

Sabine

*nod* i'm not american... i'd have been able to get a lot more for $500 if i was.

(i wonder what all the new pigments will come to. but... i also know whatever it is i'll be buying them all. i'm still kicking myself over the last LE pigment i didn't get, lol.)

AudreyNicole

I can't believe we haven't seen any other pictures of this collection yet... how can I budget? I want so much from Lure that I will be broke by the time these pigments are realeased!

ExquisiteImages

There is this seller on eBay that already has a few pigments from the She Shines collection. Golder's green is beautiful! diamond*tears is her eBay ID if you ladies want to see the pictures.

AudreyNicole

Is there any way to know ahead of time if these will be lip/eye safe? I want to be at the store when the door opens on the 15th, and it would be easier if I knew what I could use where...

Sabine

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
Is there any way to know ahead of time if these will be lip/eye safe?

i thought all of the newest ones were? i don't recall seeing any leaflets in my more recent pigment purchases. or maybe i'm on crack?
icon_eek.gif

it is surprising that the only widely available picture (before some colors made it to ebay) has been the one originally posted to MUA. which i'm grateful someone posted, but it's difficult to know what the pigments really look like based on that picture.

bebs

ok people.. I found these on a ebay sell's samples.. its not all the she shines pigments (not sure how true to life they are but here we go anyways) hope it helps people

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebs
ok people.. I found these on a ebay sell's samples.. its not all the she shines pigments (not sure how true to life they are but here we go anyways) hope it helps people

I love Azreal Blue and Night Light.

Sabine

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebs
ok people.. I found these on a ebay sell's samples..

that seller has one of the other new shades listed as well (is missing the 7th).

the colors look pretty accurate, but between all the recent ebay fakes and 98% of that seller's store inventory being their own brand of pigments, who knows whether they're real.

at least for another day or so.
lol.gif

bebs

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkiestarlet
Golder's Green
untitled26hp.jpg

Dazzle Ray
untitled11kc.jpg

I want them now
smiles.gif
ok... 9 or 10 more days yay