She Shines June 2006 (new pigments)

MissMarley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia84
Has anyone notice that they don't have the triangle of death next to them? Yeah!!!
yahoo.gif

that doesn't necessarily mean anything, since there is also no triangle next to the other LE pigments that have already been DC'ed. These pigments are more than likely still LE. Remember that this was probably just a Gloss.com glitch.

Summrgirl

I love pigments! I have more mac pigments than eyeshadows. This is really going to hurt my wallet! The Golder's Green really looks especially nice. I might as well start hording my paychecks now.
smiles.gif

aziajs

Quote:
Has anyone notice that they don't have the triangle of death next to them? Yeah!!!
yahoo.gif

But they do have the triangle next to them in the update book.

I like:

Dazzleray
Golder's Green
Azreal Blue
Sunnydaze
Sunpepper

MissMarley

Quote:
Ohh really can this happen????

happens once in a while. best not to get excited about things until they are confirmed- we've been let down too much in the past.

Winthrop44

Quote:
Originally Posted by csuthetaphi
I don't see them on Gloss.com. Did they get taken down?

There are zero pigments on Gloss right now!
icon_eek.gif

Isis

I can't really tell from those swatches if I like them or not. I think I need to see a better pic :spy:

MissMarley

dang it, i'm tired of the peachy pigments. deckchair, goldenaire, apricot pink...come on!!
but azreal blue and golders green are awesome- i can't wait to snag those!! and i wish shimmertime was pinkier- i really just wish i could get a jar of all-girl..for a decent price!

ishtarchick

they all seem too "bleh" to me, i thought colors were gonna be much brighter, like the pink one, i was hoping for a lost sister to all girl piggie.
we'll see then

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishtarchick
i was hoping for a lost sister to all girl piggie.
we'll see then

2nd that! I missed the boat on All girl and I would love to see a good pink (non purple) piggie!

ShirleyK

Oh My Oh My... there goes again LE... Somehow I do hate LE man...

really digs out my pocket... damn...

Sabine

le's getting pretty ridiculous lately. i've spent about 500 so far this summer (and i don't even use THAT much mac), and even if i ignore a few collections (which i won't ><) i think i'll be spending about 400 next month.

i do love my shiny things -.-