She Shines June 2006 (new pigments)

Parishoon

i can't believe i missed the pictures
ssad.gif

if a sly person saved the pic can you pm it to me, i promise not to post it anywhere

midnightlouise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parishoon
i can't believe i missed the pictures
ssad.gif

if a sly person saved the pic can you pm it to me, i promise not to post it anywhere

Me, too please!
If I'd have seen it I would have def. saved it
ssad.gif

(and btw-Parishoon, I didn't really edit your post...I meant to hit quote but accidentally hit edit & since I mod this forum it let me into your post by accident. Sorry hon.
blush-anim-cl.gif
)

Nikki0211

When I was at Nordstroms today picking up a few things from Sundressing, my MA asked me if I had heard about the new pigment line coming out and I said yes, I'm really excited and she said she was really excited also...so she pulled out her book and showed me the promo picture with the list of pigments and descriptions. They look gorgeous! I can't wait...June 15th, I'm there buying them all, I'm sure.
eyelove.gif

LuvBeMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by julievdveer
Is it just me, or does anyone else think that MAC should've split these collections up?

I second this

cicconeyouth

does anyone have any photos to post yet? i'm dying here!

i will probably buy one of each, ughhhhhhh. i'm such a sucker.

gummybug

If someone could message me with the pictures I'll love you forever! lol. I promise not to pass them on or post anywhere!

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by clocked
they're shown at Gloss.com, but you can't buy them yet...at least it gives a vague idea of the color -

Oh I wonder if that is glitch or if MAC is going to release them early?

MissMarley

seems like a glitch to me- look at all the dc'ed pigments also on the gloss page. probably like the nordies error back around christmas, when their website showed they had all those dc'ed eyeshadows.

bebs

well I dont know if they well be out early at normal stores, when I was at the pro store they said they should be getting them in june 1st or so and well be selling them then

Latest posts