She's steam laughing on the window panes...

Katura

Helllllllo Specktra! Long time no see right???

I'm hoping that I'm back to stay...things got hectic...as usual...but I just had to share an FOTD...hopefully I'll get better at keeping up (for real this time...)

Face:
MAC Studio Fix Liquid NC 30, MAC Sheer pressed powder NC25, Shimpagne MSF

Eyes: MAC Untitled paint, MAC Teal pigment, MAC dazzlelight es,MAC boot black liquid liner, MAC blacktrack liner, Plush lash. brows: espresso es

Lips: Prrr...lg

Onto the pics! I hope a few make you laugh! Enjoy!

DSC04400.jpg

DSC04404.jpg

DSC04402.jpg

DSC04401.jpg

DSC04407.jpg

DSC04405.jpg

Those curlers btw...are the most USELESS things ever. MY hair looked cuter IN them than out! hahaha

And omg...I know its not makeup..but I got a dog...and his name is Rockstar! 7 months old!

1047708.JPG

Lizzie

Your makeup is so pretty! You have really nice eyes. And your dog is super adorable!

RobinG

Hey How in the hell have you been? I'm glad to see you posting again here. Very pretty look.

MACATTAK

Freaking hot!!! How did you manage to get your hair straight after using curlers? I always get a tighter curl, that I don't always like. I love the way yours looks
smiles.gif

aziajs

I love the pics of you in the rollers. Your hair probably didn't turn out the way you liked because of how you rolled it. Wet setting it would help, as well as using good setting products. Oh, and if you wanted a curlier look, don't know if you do, then you need to use more rollers.