She's steam laughing on the window panes...

spectrolite

Wow, you are a bona fide bombshell! *wolf whistle* I love the teal colour on you. It looks amazing
thmbup.gif

lafemmenoir

You BOTH are rockstars, he is so adorable. I Love doggies, as for you, you look hot in hair curlers. I love those ones the best. )

Katura

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACATTAK
Freaking hot!!! How did you manage to get your hair straight after using curlers? I always get a tighter curl, that I don't always like. I love the way yours looks
smiles.gif

My hair is stick straight naturally, wont hold a curl at all...haha, I wish I could get tight curls! Or at least some wave! My hair is too heavy I think! Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
I love the pics of you in the rollers. Your hair probably didn't turn out the way you liked because of how you rolled it. Wet setting it would help, as well as using good setting products. Oh, and if you wanted a curlier look, don't know if you do, then you need to use more rollers.

They are hot rollers, so wet setting wouldnt work well...and I used every roller in the set. But thank you for the advice! I might just do rag rollers tonight to see what happens!
smiles.gif

Thanks everyone! Gosh I miss Specktra!!! And Rockstar says HI! Ruffff!

diorgrl

Hi welcome back! I have just returned here from last year too :p Last I read, you were working at mac - what happened? I am also an ex-mac artist
smiles.gif

Anyhoo, your makeup is hott as usual!! Love teal.

Oh and I see you have a dog now too! Soooo cute! What kind of dog is he?