show off your pets! -ALL pet pictures go here-

MAC is love

Re: show off your pets!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbee
MAC is love, Toby is TOO CUTE!! Love him squeezed into that little bed!

he was getting too big for his bed but he LOVED curling up in it. it was the only way he could fit into that thing!
rofl.gif

MAC_Pixie04

Quote:
Originally Posted by mskitchmas
Patch looks like a stuffed toy! he is so very cute.

thank you. he's also very spoiled and high maintenance lol

msmack

I have a thing for black and white cats! Tuxedo cats, if you will. I had tuffins when I met my S.O. and he had buttons! Tuffins is fiesty, yet cuddly...(like me) and buttons is a 'laid-back-guy' like my S.O.

a little tug-o-war with my hair ribbon! Tuffins and Buttons (and their obviously used kitty penthouse!)
IMG_1679.jpg

buttons investigating the dryer ...
IMG_1882.jpg

the one below is my kitty (i've had her since kittenhood). may i present to you.... "the baby tuffins" !
IMG_1644.jpg

thanks for looking!

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC is love
he was getting too big for his bed but he LOVED curling up in it. it was the only way he could fit into that thing!
rofl.gif

My big gray cat still crams his ginormous old bum into a bed just like Toby! Toby is a beautiful mix. He has a very pensive stare. He looks like he is doing calculus in his head while he is looking at you.
lol.gif

SerenityRaine

Patch reminds me of a mini sheepdog. He kinda looks like he could be Coton De Tulear. Or a mix of a Bichon & Maltese & somethin else. Whatever he is, he's a doll.

MAC_Pixie04

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerenityRaine
Patch reminds me of a mini sheepdog. He kinda looks like he could be Coton De Tulear. Or a mix of a Bichon & Maltese & somethin else. Whatever he is, he's a doll.

We know he's part poodle, but we're not sure what the other parts are. Perhaps maltese and maybe shih tzu? Because he doesn't shed, I'm thinking he must be a maltese or part bichon, because they have hair and not fur. Also when his hair is cutdown, he has black and gray markings like a shih tzu. Whatever he is, I love him
clap.gif

MAC is love

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
My big gray cat still crams his ginormous old bum into a bed just like Toby! Toby is a beautiful mix. He has a very pensive stare. He looks like he is doing calculus in his head while he is looking at you.
lol.gif

I have no idea why he loves it so much! It's too funny when I see him all curled up. He's quite the smart puppy...he knows when he's in trouble and he hides UNDER the couch so I have to drag him out!! haha
lmao.gif

messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbee
MAC is love, Toby is TOO CUTE!! Love him squeezed into that little bed!

My Lily Lovemuffin does that too, we got her a little cat bed in her two pounder days and now she barely fits, but she loves it!!!

This was her in her two pounder days...
lilyandbobo.jpg

And this is her in her cat bed... Crammed in the back with some ear flippage!!!
crammedlil.jpg

heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif

Chic 2k6

As some of you know, i have additions to my furry family! These are my Dartmoor Crue (lol after Motley Crue)

BlackJack - 10 months old. looks like an innocent teddy, he's a ragamuffin really, nips you on the butt and steal your hat.

DSCF4860.jpg

Surely you don't think THIS is cute right?
lmao.gif
he pulls the worst faces ever, no matter what you do!

DSCF4933.jpg

Max - 1 year old, very nervy pony, wont let me near him grrrr

DSCF4835.jpg

River Phoenix - 11 months old, named after the actor. He has an obsession with fabric in his mouth, no matter what the urges are, he HAS to chew my jacket. He's my fave outta the lot, the most sweetest pony ever

DSCF4914.jpg

The Dartmoor Crue represents

DSCF4826.jpg

krackatoa

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzcelaneous
I don't personally own these animals, my fiance's parents/sisters do, but we love them all as if they were our own!

great pictures! what kind of camera do you use??

honyd

aaaaaaaWWWWWWW ALL THESE BABIES ARE SOOOOO CUTE....HERE ARE MY TWO... TIGHSON IS MY OLD BOY BOXER HE IS 9 YRS OLD... AND THE OTHER BABY IS BUTTERS... HE IS AND ENGLISH BULLDOG. I GOT HIM AFTER MY FATHER PASSED AWAY B.C HE HAD THE SAME BIRTHDAY AS MY DAD AND I SWORE IT WAS A SIGN...
ssad.gif
LOL YEA A $2500 DOLLAR ONE!!!! BUT I LOVE EM!! HES A STUBORN BRAT..LOL THEY THINK THEY OWN MY BED AND EVERYOTHER PIECE OF FUNR IN THE HOUSE!! LOL. ALONG WITH MY NEPHEW
smiles.gif

~Coco~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raerae
We had a Guinea pig when I was little. It died. It's cage was outside and something happened where we got distracted and everyone forgot it was outside (I was like super little at the time), and it got cooked in the sun =(

OMG how many of us have killed our Guinea pigs that way? I remember my loving pet guinea pig Benny, my Dad put him outside to eat some grass, well of course as the day progressed, I wasn't home mind you, the cage ended up in the sun. To this day I still have the image of my father with a hose in one hand and my beloved guinea pig in the other trying to rehydrate him...it didn't work
weeping.gif

Still love those darn things, so cute.

mzcelaneous

Quote:
Originally Posted by krackatoa
great pictures! what kind of camera do you use??

Nikon D80 w/50mm f/1.8 lens attached
thmbup.gif

thelove4tequila

Wow there are sooo many adorable pets out there. It's good to see they all have great homes! Here are my babies: Lucy & Chiquita

P2150991.jpg

Chiquita

P7272847-1.jpg

Lucy

P1250226-1.jpg

LOVE this picture. It looks like she's laughing for something!!!
Chiongrass.jpg

Glamour dog!

xsnowwhite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cushie_Butterfi
2 of my 3 ferrets (clickable thumbnails)

aw ferrets are amazing but my parents wont let me buy one lol