show off your pets! -ALL pet pictures go here-

MAC_Whore

Re: show off your pets!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PigmentJunkie
I have several cats, but this is the baby (Dewey) playing with his favorite mousey.
heart.gif

dewey4.jpg

OMG! So cute! What a killer! Look at those claws! I love it when cats are playing and their whiskers point forward. They look like lions! Actually I refer to that area on a cat's face as the "whisker holders". I have other goofy names for areas on my cats:

+ Flappy skin at the cat's armpits are the "mudflaps"
+ Short fur on the cat's nose is "nose velvet" (NOTE: There is also ear velvet)
+ Wet part of the cat's nose is "nose leather"
+ Flappy cat tummy that hangs down is "saddle bags"
+ The part of the cat where the purr originates from is the "Purr motor"
+ I alway call front paws "hands" and back paws "feet"

God, I'm a dork! I am such a "weird old cat lady" in training!
lol.gif

HallieC

This is my puppy Gizmo. We call him MOMO and he is my pride and joy!!! I love him so much!

he was a pun'kin for halloween
IMG_1530.jpg

his eyes are always glow funky colors in the pics
IMG_1390.jpg

he's a stunna
IMG_1743.jpg

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by HallieC
....he's a stunna
IMG_1743.jpg

He is too cute! He's lookin' supa fly in that hoodie!
smiles.gif

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzcelaneous
We recently adopted this handsome kitty a few weeks ago, his name is Buddy
smiles.gif

He is beautiful! The fantastic quality of your pictures never cease to amaze me!

knoxydoll

Picture25.jpg

and picture of my boys [ Rusty the cat, and Boggie (pronounced Bogey) the dog] taking over my bed.

animals005.jpg

and a picture of my dog with my baby girl (Freckles she's so pretty)

sarahbeth564

So I posted pictures before...but I have to do it again. My Milton is all big now!
I'm sorry if these are huge. I don't know how to make them click able thumbnails on photobucket.

Milton when he was tiny.
P5010006.jpg

Medium sized Milly
P5270064.jpg

Looking bashful
P7160093.jpg

This is our "Milton Statue"
NewHairdogsetc077.jpg

Milton with his brother Auzzie
NewHairdogsetc051.jpg

lilifee

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahbeth564
So I posted pictures before...but I have to do it again. My Milton is all big now!
I'm sorry if these are huge. I don't know how to make them click able thumbnails on photobucket.

Milton when he was tiny.
P5010006.jpg

Medium sized Milly
P5270064.jpg

Looking bashful
P7160093.jpg

NewHairdogsetc077.jpg

NewHairdogsetc051.jpg

You've got some real cuties !
wavey.gif

XsMom21

We have cats, my mom has cats, so when we had to live together, we had a BUNCH of cats, and some raccoons. Cuddles and Spaz are my babies, tho my apartment made me give Spaz away (mom took her) because we'd already had Cuddles. Vinnie, Boo, Tootsie and Lilly are my babies too, they just live at Momma's lol. Sock's was a stray that fell in love with our one outdoors cat, Tootsie, so we kind of adopted him too. We haven't seen him in about a year, but he was the sweetest thing.

Me with Cuddles and Spazzy

Vinnie with a friend

Vinnie and Ms. Lilly

Tootsie and Socks

Spazzy

Boo, Vinnie, Cuddles and Lilly

Cuddles and Spazz

My little puppy, Cuddles

Boo Boo chillin out

One of Bandit's first litter.. so cute. We are in a large city, but somehow all of these animals find my mom's back deck. This baby raccoon was from Bandit's first litter. Bandit found us when she was a baby. They come and eat cat food every night now, whole generations at a time. Don't worry, they still kinda run if they see us, but it's so cool to watch them. They know Tootsie is boss, so if she's out, they give her the respect she commands lol.

We had one little guy who got hit by a car, and struggled to the deck. He slept in a little cat house we had out there for a week, coming out occasionally for food and water. No one ever bothered him, because they knew we were taking care of him. Not even the other raccoons would mess with him. It was so weird. He finally recovered (he had both of his back legs broken, and some toes ripped off) and we now call him Butch. Keep in mind, all we did was feed him and give him some water, we never touched him or aided in his recovery, because we know the risks involved to the animal (stress wise). This is makes the third year he's still a regular. He sometimes comes up with one of his sisters, which is really cool.

XsMom21

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahbeth564

Milton when he was tiny.
P5010006.jpg

Medium sized Milly
P5270064.jpg

Looking bashful
P7160093.jpg

NewHairdogsetc077.jpg

NewHairdogsetc051.jpg

Awwww! They are both so gorgeous! I want a puppy soooo bad. Freaking apartment manager.

PigmentJunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
OMG! So cute! What a killer! Look at those claws! I love it when cats are playing and their whiskers point forward. They look like lions! Actually I refer to that area on a cat's face as the "whisker holders". I have other goofy names for areas on my cats:

+ Flappy skin at the cat's armpits are the "mudflaps"
+ Short fur on the cat's nose is "nose velvet" (NOTE: There is also ear velvet)
+ Wet part of the cat's nose is "nose leather"
+ Flappy cat tummy that hangs down is "saddle bags"
+ The part of the cat where the purr originates from is the "Purr motor"
+ I alway call front paws "hands" and back paws "feet"

God, I'm a dork! I am such a "weird old cat lady" in training!
lol.gif

Thanks! He definitely has some big claws, my arms are proof they work too!
rofl.gif
He's the most animated of all our cats - he loves to talk, and tilts his head sideways when we talk to him. He also makes chirping noises like a little bird when he's playing, it's adorable. Oh, and he also plays fetch. I throw his mouse, and he'll run to get it and bring it right back for me to throw again. He wears me out!
smiles.gif
Your list of funny names is kind of like how we have lots of nicknames for our kitties, and we always say they are "making biscuits", when they sit there and do that kneading thing with their paws. I'm going to be a weird old cat lady too! Destined to be an old lady with lots of cats and MAC.
lol.gif

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by PigmentJunkie
.... I'm going to be a weird old cat lady too! Destined to be an old lady with lots of cats and MAC.
lol.gif

Hey, we're not weird until we start combining our two interests and start giving the cats makeovers!
lol.gif

M.A.C.tastic

My Lexie Bear. She is a 2 y/o 3lb full grown Chihuahua. I looooove her to pieces.
lex.jpg

Also, my Maltese Crystal and Terrier Mix Shadow. My hubby and I adopted them from the SPCA last year. Are they not the freakin cutest things ever!!!!!
73.jpg
chado.jpg

MAC_Pixie04

This is patch...i dont know what the hell kinda dog he is, but i love him!
window.jpg

spoiled.jpg

Such a prince, right?
sleepingbeauty.jpg

He likes to sleep in
patchanddaddy.jpg

Him and my daddy...

MAC is love

Here's my lil guy. His name is Toby...he's half Border Collie and half Australian Shepherd. I lovvvvvve him to death!!
greengrin.gif

176_5742.jpg

IMG_0105.jpg

176_5741.jpg

IMG_0573.jpg

i guess he figured he could go into my room and help himself to one of my stuffed animals haha
IMG_0568.jpg

SerenityRaine

Don't you wish you could send your dog back to puppyhood or have them stay forever puppies minus the lack of potty & housetraining? Man, everytime I see puppies or pics of puppies that makes me want another one...one day I'm gonna have a houseful haha

2s9vbys.jpg

43hykif.jpg

His first day @ the beach when I lived in FL..can you tell he loves sand?! haha so much he ate it!

40dm62u.jpg

30rsoc1.jpg

4bh2uqx.jpg

mbee

MAC is love, Toby is TOO CUTE!! Love him squeezed into that little bed!