Show us your stash!!

xLongLashesx

Okies so I thought I'd start it off..

mine are more pics of how I keep my stuff rather than what I've got cos really I don't have that much.. soon to change though as I'm returning to full time work at my old job in a couple of weeks and ooh the hauling shall begin!

Pics are clickable btw-

This is where I keep all my makeups.. mind the HK fetish..

My palettes are kept on the windowsill which will change soon, I woke up the other morning and a sunbeam had hit my mirror and was melting my coastal scents palettes! LOL

First drawer is face stuff- foundations, mineral stuff, lash curlers etc

Second drawer is single eyeshadows, paint pots, bases, shadesticks and stuff waiting to be depotted. This is also where my shadows go to be forgotten about- e/s retirement village if you will

Third drawer is blushes/bronzers, I also have a mac blush palette not pictured. At the back there is my new sigma travel brush roll! love it.

And the fourth drawer is my lip products. I actually have an extensive lipsmacker collection everywhere else in my house and car other than this drawer, if I put them all in there they'd fill a little basket on their own.

And the last two drawers aren't worth seeing, just backups and swap paraphenalia. My brushes are on the white stand next to the drawer units I counted them the other day and realised I had something like 47. Yeah um.. time to stop buying brushes!

Well you've seen mine, now show me yours!

simplyenchantin

Awesome Sal!! I really like your drawers, where did you get them?
greengrin.gif

xLongLashesx

They're Aneboda bedside tables from Ikea. My BF was pissed bc I took both of them and pushed them together so he has nothing to put his books on!

Eh my MU takes priority
greengrin.gif

aussiemacluvrrr

Ok so here are some pics of my MAC stash that I took late last night... Excuse the crappy carpet :S

All pics are clickable...
greengrin.gif

I have been collecting since Hello Kitty came out this year, so I think that was around March... Not bad I think
greengrin.gif

Umm I didnt take photos of my brushes, and I forgot to include my Dsquared stuff which was in my handbag (sculpt powder, 165 brush and feline).... Pics are also missing some holiday palettes which still haven't arrived... (I'm so impatient :p)

I'll try and post some images of all my other makeup soon....

Hope you enjoy
greengrin.gif

All my eyeshadows....

Other eye products....

My pride and joy, my blushes
greengrin.gif

My small collection of face products....

Lipglosses....

My lovely lippies....

MrsMay

dear god my stash is waaaaaaaay too big to put in this thread lol - it would take up a HUGE amount of room!! When I have it organised properly though I will just take some general pics to give you all some idea of how it's set out
smiles.gif

sambibabe

Man, Sal and Carina - you guys have huuuuuge stash!!

Aussiemacluvrrr - I am not into holiday palettes, but now I have holiday palette envy, thanks to your pic. Just because they look great together lol.

aussiemacluvrrr

^^ Haha yeah they do look pretty all together
greengrin.gif

I have to admit that when I pulled it all out I was kind of shocked at how many eyeshadows I have.... (and blushes - do they have an "embarrassed" emoticon on here?? haha)

I think after I get these next palettes in the mail that will be it for me on the eyeshadow front... I think I'll invest in brushes from now on because I only have a few....

xLongLashesx

^^ I started collecting with the HK collection, prior to that I only had mac foundations and one holiday palette.. you've done very well in just a few months! I definitely need more shadows..

aussiemacluvrrr

^^ It has come at a price :p Barely any clothes purchases... But I'm lucky because mum lives in Hong Kong and every time she comes back to visit she brings me a few. They are only like 10 aussie bucks over there...
greengrin.gif

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyenchantin
^^ Yeah I was gonna say, aussie, you have a pretty awesome e/s collection for only a few months!!

Hehe.. HK came out in Feb, so you know, it is more than a few months
tong.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiemacluvrrr
^^ It has come at a price :p Barely any clothes purchases... But I'm lucky because mum lives in Hong Kong and every time she comes back to visit she brings me a few. They are only like 10 aussie bucks over there...

I know! I stopped buying shoes and clothes for awhile.. if I do, they will be from Korea for less than $20!

simplyenchantin

Come to think of it, I've bought NO clothes this year except a couple of pairs of jeans when I went to Sydney hahahah. That's okay, the less clothes I have, the more motivated I'll be to lose weight so that I can buy smaller sizes!

xLongLashesx

I haven't hauled in ages cos I've been buying clothes for going back to work.. it's funny bc if I buy a top for $100 I think geez.. how much MU could I get for this instead! So much cheaper than my love for alannah hill.
greengrin.gif

xLongLashesx

Oh I know.. I've never bought anything full priced though, factory outlet all the way baby!! Her pieces have excellent resale value on Ebay as well
graucho.gif

sambibabe

Lol, I only bought a AH belt from ebay, which I could have saved myself a bit of $$, if I bought it from the outlet. The jackets are totally worth waiting and buying them at the outlet though.. They are like 1/2 price!! Only if they had my size lol.

xLongLashesx

hmm.. you've just inspired me to make a trip to the outlet next week!

aaah flouncy skirt and frock goodness..
drools.gif

simplyenchantin

Ok I've done my photos! I'm gonna try do the clickable thumbnail thing so it's not too pic heavy lol.

Here we go!

Here are my foundations/primers/bronzers/concealers:

MSFs/Blush/Highlighters/Powders:

Eyeshadows
greengrin.gif

Pigment samples/Inglot Pigments/ NP loose eye shadow powders/Paints/ CCBs:

MAC Pigment jars/Pencils/Shadesticks/Mascaras:

Lipsticks:

Lipglosses and liners:

Brushes (sorry they need washing lol!)/Paintpots/Fluidlines/MAC Skin care/Nail Polish/Stuff I left out of the other pics by accident hehe:

That's it! I keep most of that stuff in an office works paper drawer thingo and my lipglosses and foundations in baskets like the one in the first pic and my palettes live in my Hello Kitty cosmetics case <3

rockin26

Crikey Mich! I'll get around to doing this tonight maybe if I can be stuffed
smiles.gif
I have to pack my kit for a photo shoot tomorrow so I'll have most of it out anyway.

Latest posts